Unhealthy (nammin)

okay but I'm obsessed with listening to bulow's music at 2 AM and drinking a bang through my tears

Jimin threw down his pencil, pushing himself away from the table. "I can't concentrate." He left Namjoon at the dining room table, tapping furiously at his phone. After many minutes of pacing, a knock came. Jimin opened the door, took the bag, and shut it quickly. Namjoon walked cautiously into the room. Jimin had started blasting bulow and chugging another bang. The older rolled his eyes. "Why are you like this?"

"I ran out of meds."

"Oh. Do you need me to pick them up?"

"Nope." He belched loudly, popping open another can. 

"Then... When are you going to get them?" The younger shrugged.

"Eh. It's more fun this way." 

"Dude. You can't still long enough to finish a couple of lyrics." Jimin sighed.

"I know."

"I'll get them tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah." The younger avoided eye contact.

"What else is wrong?"

"You're gonna be mad."

"No, I won't."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, yeah. Now out with it please."

"I haven't consumed anything but energy drinks the past three days."

"Jimin..."

"Yeah, yeah." Namjoon snatched the can from his hand and threw it out.

"No more of these for you." He took the rest of them and put them in the fridge.

"But-"

"No. We're going to get your meds now. Go put  your shoes on." Jimin trudged to the door and slipped on his sneakers.

 "What would I do without a friend like you?" Namjoon smiled wryly. 

"Honestly, you'd probably accidentally kill yourself."

"You're not wrong."