Yardwork Fun (vmin)

Jimin brought out the rakes, handing one to Taehyung as he passed. 

"I don't need you to do much. Just put the piles into the trash bags." Tae smiled, lifting a hand in mock salute.

"Sure thing!" The older rolled his eyes and stalked into the yard, dragging the rake behind him. Taehyung remained at the porch steps, waiting impatiently for Jimin to rake together a pile. 

Finally, Jimin gave him the okay. Trash bag in hand, the younger raced down the steps and into the yard. At the last second, both the bag and the rake left his grasp as he launched himself into the air. Jimin raked the final leaves into the second pile before he spotted the younger sprinting to the pile. Leaves scattered as Taehyung jumped into the leaf pile. 

"Taehyung! Why you little-" Jimin angrily stomped over to the younger. 

"Sorry hyung." Tae wheezed, clearly out of breath.

"I just couldn't resist."

"Whatever. Now you can finish the rest." He let the rake fall to the grass and stalked back into the house. Feeling guilty, Tae quickly raked all the leaves into black trash bags, setting them on the curb. The sweet smell of hot chocolate greeted him at the door. The younger cautiously sat at the kitchen table, taking the warm mug in his frosty hands. 

"I'm sorry for making you mad." He apologized softly. Jimin smiled, kissing the other's cheek.

"I wasn't mad, just frustrated. But it's okay, the yard is clean anyway."