Late Night Snuggles (vhope)

Taehyung gently brushed back the older's sweaty bangs, kissing his forehead. "Oh, love. You've got a fever." The little whined.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll go get you some medicine okay? I'll be right back." Hoseok shook his head violently.

"Okay, okay. Don't hurt yourself. But you need some medicine for your fever. Would you like to come with me?"

"Yes please." Taehyung smiled proudly, taking the little into his arms.

"Such a polite baby boy."

 The younger rubbed his back as they ventured downstairs. Tae set Hoseok down on the countertop. "Alright, bub. Let's get you all better." The little pouted as his caregiver measured out the medicine. 

"Here you go." He handed the cup over. The liquid hadn't even reached Hoseok's mouth before his face twisted in disgust.

"Do I got to?"

"I know it's yucky. But it will help, I promise." Hoseok sighed, downing the medicine in one go. The older stuck out his red-stained tongue and squinted his eyes. 

"I know, I'm sorry." He quickly handed the little his bottle.

"Here you go." Half the milk was gulped down before he came up for air.

"Okay. Let's get you to bed. You need lots of rest., mister." 

That night

"Daddy?" Hoseok cried softly, carefully nudging Taehyung's shoulder. The younger sat up slowly, causing the little to grow shy.

"What is it, bub?" Hobi fumbled with his sweater paws. Tae smiled softly and waited.

"Um, I wanted snuggles." The younger leaned against the headboard and patted his lap.

"Okay, come here." Hoseok timidly climbed into his lap and leaned against his chest. Taehyung combed through the little's hair. He whined and pressed his face into the other's shirt.

 "It's alright, bub. You don't need to be ashamed." The older looked up. Taehyung leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Go to sleep now. I've got you."