"Scary" (namjin)

"Namjoon. I'm sorry to disappoint, but you don't have a 'mean look.'" The leader crossed his arms and shifted his weight, popping a hip.

"Oh, please! I'm positive I have the mean look!" He pulled the dark beanie over his hair and adjusted his sweater. "I'm sure it makes people quiver in their boots!" Jin smiled softly. How can he be so cute? "Don't smile at me! Be afraid!" Jin tried to calm his smile. He rested his hands on the other's hips.

"By 'people' quivering in their boots, I hope you mean 'adorable baby kittens.' Cause they'd definitely quiver," he inwardly laughed at Namjoon's annoyed face, "before they fall over and lick your face." Namjoon crossed his arms, putting on his best "scary" face.

Jin cooed and poked at his dimples. "Awww! Look at all the kittens running over!" Namjoon stuck his tongue out. "They're so adorable!" Jin reached out and tickled Namjoon, causing the younger to double over, laughing. "Just like you!" Namjoon gasped for air and desperately took several steps backwards. 

"Sto-o-op. C-can't br-reath!!" Jin finally backed off and pulled the younger down into the couch, sitting in his lap. He pulled of the beanie and fluffed up his hair. "See," Jin openly admired Namjoon's flushed cheeks and sweet smile. "I like you better soft than scary." He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose. Namjoon sat up and touched their foreheads together.

"Then soft it is."