*Faking* (namseok)

Namjoon leans against Hoseok's open locker door as the other attempts to pack up.

"Here, let me hold that while you put everything else away." 

"Thanks." He handed Namjoon his textbooks while he shoved sweatshirts and his lunch box into his bag. 

"Are you two together?" Namjoon rolled his eyes. Hoseok grinned and leaned forward. He gripped the younger's bicep and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, we are. Got a problem?" She flipped her hair and smirked.

"Whatever." She turned her attention to Namjoon.

"What you lookin' at? Tomato boy!" She cackled and ran her cat claws down his arm before strutting back to her friend group. Namjoon blushed harder and avoided all eye contact.

"You okay? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm okay. Here are your books."

"Thanks!" Hoseok smiled politely and tucked his books into his bag.

~The next day~

"So," Minnie flipped her hair off her shoulder. "How's your boyfriend, tomato boy?"

"He's okay."

"Just okay? Shouldn't you know how he's really feeling."

"I do." Namjoon looked up and glared at her. Luckily Hoseok spotted their interaction. He rushed over and back hugged Namjoon, kissing his cheek.

"How you doin', babe?" Namjoon could feel the heat climb to his face.

"Good." He muttered quietly. Hoseok quickly waved away Minnie and stood in front of Namjoon. 

"You sure you're good? Cause I can tell her we 'broke up.'"

"Nah, it'll be fun to mess with her."