Neck Kisses (taegi)

The last one

Taehyung loosely wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, slightly pulling the other's loose tee lower. The baggy shirt slid off his shoulder. Pressing his chest against Yoongi's back, Tae lightly kissed the exposed skin. The older squirmed in his grasp, holding back laughter. The arms around his waist tightened, preventing his escape. The younger's lips breeze over his neck. Yoongi lets out a giggle, egging the other on. 

Yoongi desperately tries to escape Taehyung. The younger grips his shoulders and turns him around. Tae smiles as he takes in the older's appearance. Gummy smile and pink cheeks, he can't help but stare. As Yoongi's laughter dies down, he blushes even more under Taehyung's gaze. 

"Aw is Little Meow Meow getting shy."

"Just because ARMY calls me that, doesn't mean you can."

"But it suits you. You're so small and cute." Yoongi crosses his arms and huffs, causing his bottom lips to stick out.

"See? Point proven." He leans forward and kisses his pout into a smile. Yoongi finally breaks out of his grasp and leaves the room. He comes back, dragging a chair behind him. He positions it in front of his boyfriend. He climbs on top of it, sticking his tongue out.

"Who's the small one now?" Taehyung carefully mounts the chair in front of him.

"You are."

"Darn."