Significant Other (vmon)

"Hey, Namjoon?"

"What."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Namjoon leaned forward and gingerly set down his mug.

"Huh?" Taehyung blushed sheepishly.

"Sorry, what did I say again?"

"Will you be my boyfriend."

"Yes, of course!" Namjoon blinked at the smiling boy in front of him.

"Did you just- I-" Taehyung laughed lightly and ruffled the older hair. 

"Don't worry I was only joking." The younger glanced at Namjoon as he took their mugs to the kitchen.

"Unless you weren't." The older blushed from his spot on the couch. The younger plunked their mugs into the sink and walked back into the living room. He smiled playfully and straddled Namjoon's lap. 

"Do you want us to date, hyung?"

"I don't know, kid." The older groaned. Taehyung smiled and leaned forward, hugging his neck.

"I'll take what I can get." Smiling slightly, Namjoon hesitantly reached up and hugged the other's waist. An excited squeal lept from Taehyung's throat, causing Namjoon to hug him tighter.

"I love you, but I swear to God do that one more time and I'm leaving." The younger whined and pressed himself further into Namjoon's embrace.

"Noooo. Don't leave me!!!"

"Then shush," Namjoon whispered, hiding his face in Taehyung neck.

"Mkay." The other mumbled sleepily as he gently turned them both, lying Namjoon flat onto the couch.

"Imma sleep." He mumbled, shifting slightly.

"Me too." The pair nearly jumped out of their skin as the front door slammed open.

"Yah!! It's not naptime! Get your asses up!" Taehyung leaped up from his spot on Namjoon's chest, leaving the older to hug a pillow in his place.

"Hyung! Hyung, guess what?!?!" Jin put his hands on his hips.

"What?"

"He said yes! Well, it wasn't really yes but it's as close as I'm gonna get!"

"That's great, Taehyungie. Now wake up your boyfriend I'm making dinner." The younger bounded into the living room and began poking Namjoon's cheeks.

"Namjoon hyung? Jinnie's making dinner and told me to wake you up!"

"I don't want to." Tae smiles and sat lightly on Namjoon's chest. He leaned down and pecked the older's lips.

"Come on! It's your turn to help and I'm hungryyyy!"

"Mkay. Fine, I'm up."

"Yay!"