Gentle Touch (namjin)

Namjoon hesitantly leaned forward, capturing the older's lips. His large hands gently massaged his thighs. Jin leaned towards him. The older snaked his hands around Namjoon's neck, pushing their lips together. The short strand at the back of the younger's neck swirled between his fingers, eliciting slight groans from him. Namjoon gave an experimental tug to the hem of Jin's shirt. Blushing, the older smiled into the kiss as Namjoon pressed his palm to the other's navel. Soft I love yous floated through the space between their hearts, linking them together. As each of them gained confidence, the kiss sparked. Fists closed around collars, muffled moans escaped. Namjoon gently laid the older on his back, hovering over him and cupping his face. Jin continued to tugs at his hair and clothes, trying to stay grounded. Their lungs burned for air. Namjoon pulled away and propped himself up on his hands. He stared into the other's eyes, before shifting his weight. Namjoon sat back on Jin's thighs and tugged at the other's shirt.

"Okay?" Jin nodded. Namjoon gently raised the shirt over his head. The younger gently nipped at his bare skin, leaving loving bruises in his wake. Jin's chest expands with every breath, cause short pants to leave his mouth. 

"I love you." Namjoon mumbles against his skin.

"I love you more."