Tired Has Its Upsides (yoonminkook)

"Have you noticed Hyung has been off?"

"Yeah. He has eye bags for days."

"Come on, I have an idea." Jimin followed the younger upstairs to their bedroom. He stripped the bed of the comforter and pillows. "Help me move this."

Yoongi collapsed on the couch. Jimin bounced over, quickly grabbing and pulling the elder's hand. 

"Come on, hyung. We've something to show you."

"Not right now, Jiminie. I'm tired."

"Please? It's a surprise for you." Finally, Yoongi allowed himself to be dragged by the younger. Jimin leads him around to the other end of the couch. 

"Look what we made for you!" Sheets held up by chairs towered their newly made bed. The king-size mattress lay on the floor in front of the T.V, covered in thick blankets.

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it," he ruffled the other's hair. "Thank you." Jungkook raced down the stairs and attacked the older in a giant hug. 

"Hyung! Did you see our surprise?"

"I did, thank you very much." Jungkook smiled, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs. He helped get the older all ready for bed before bringing him back down. Both Jimin and Jungkook made Yoongi lay down in the middle of the mattress. They covered him in blankets before laying next to him. Yoongi smiled and snuggled into the warmth as the two wrapped him in their arms.