Height (junghope)

Hoseok patted Jungkook on the head. 

"How come you're so short, Shortie?" Jungkook huffed and stuck out his lip.

"I don't know." He replied sourly.

"Damn, I didn't mean to offend you, short stack."

"Whatever." The younger rolls his eyes and escapes to his bedroom. Jimin snickers from his side of the room.

"You should really stop bringing it up, hyung. He hates it."

"He does?"

"Yeah. A lot." Hoseok stares after Jungkook.

"Huh."

"I'm surprised you didn't know it bothers him. You two are DATING."

"I always thought he was just butthurt."

"It really hurts him when people bring up his height. He can't control it."

"Yeah, I get that. Thanks." The older stands up and follows Jungkook to his room. He gently knocks on the door.

"Kookie?"

"Go away!"

"Could I come in please?"

"No!" Hoseok twists the doorknob anyway. Luckily, it's unlocked. 

"Kookie," He calmly walks to the lump on the bed. "I'm sorry for what I said." No answer. He gently peels the blanket away and sits at the end of the bed. Lightly pulling his arm, he coaxes the younger to sit in his lap. Hoseok wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist and gently tucks the younger's head into his neck.

"You could have told me." Jungkook pouts against his collarbone.

"I'm sorry."

"No," The older gently kisses his head. "I am."

"It's okay." Jungkook nuzzles closer, enjoying the other's warmth. Hoseok hands gently run up and down his back, leaving goosebumps in their wake. Smiling, he leaves a kiss against his cheek in return.

"Thank you." Hoseok pulls away slightly, looking into his eyes.

"For what?"

"Being here. And caring." Hoseok leaves a kiss on his nose.

"That's what I'm here for."