Homo Shirt Lending (vmon)

Taehyung glanced discreetly at his roommate. 

"Do you have any classes today?" His eyes ogled the older's muscle toned back. 

"No, all of my teachers canceled for the snow. I guess they don't want to drive in it either." Taehyung nodded awkwardly as Namjoon turned around.

"Same here. About no classes." The older nodded. 

"Hey," The younger took a nervous breath.

"Well, since we don't have any classes, could I just borrow a shirt? In a non-homo sort of way, of course." Namjoon smiled teasingly, taking note of the younger's flustered cheeks.

"Sorry to rain on your parade, I only participate in homosexual shirt lending." Tae dropped his gaze to his lap. 

"Oh, well-" The older chuckled.

"I'm just messing with you. You know where the closet is." Tae scrambled off the bed in a ball of limbs, stumbling over his own feet. Joon barely held back the laughter threatening to spill from his throat. The younger sifted through Namjoon's shirts, shedding his pants and slipping into a large black tee. Pulling on a pair of mismatched thick fuzzy socks, Taehyung finally closed the closet door.  

"Well, don't you look cute." The younger turned red hot under Namjoon's gaze. 

"Uh-"

"Come on," The older pulled his silver Macbook into his lap, opening Netflix.

"Let's watch a movie." Taehyung nodded, climbing into his bed. Pulling the shirt over his thighs, Tae snuggled up next to the older.

"Cold?" The older ran a warm hand over his arm. Taehyung sheepishly shook his head.

"Then don't be shy." Namjoon gently tugged on the Tee, sliding it up his leg and exposing the milky white skin beneath. Taehyung blushed and resisted the urge to squirm, fisting the covers. The older turned back to the computer screen. Finally finding a movie that satisfied both of them, he set the device on the mattress in front of them. 

"C'mere."

"Hm?" The younger's honey hair flopped in front of his eyes at the sharp turn of his head. Namjoon brushed it aside. 

"Come here." He patted his lap. Taehyung timidly pulled himself onto his knees and straddled the older. Just as he was about to sit, Joon gipped his thighs and pulled him closer. Sliding his hands up his back, Namjoon cupped the back of his head and brought it to rest on his shoulder. Taehyung nuzzled into his neck, letting out a sigh.

"But now I can't see the movie." He whined. The older chuckled.

"Hold on." Tae clung on tight as he shuffled around and repositioned the computer. 

"Better?"

"Yes, thank you."

"No problem."