Homebody (sope)

Hoseok burst into Yoongi's apartment, frowning at the eerie darkness. The stove clock blinked red. The younger trudged into Yoongi's bedroom, ripping open the curtains. The older jerked back, shielding his eyes with the blanket.

"What the hell!"

"Sorry, baby. But it's almost 3 in the afternoon. Time to get up."

"No." Yoongi wrapped himself in like a burrito.

"Babe. You need to get out more."

"I live here." His muffled reply drifted from the blanket burrito. 

"I play the bills so I do what I want."

"I can't even take you to any coffee shops or carnivals?" The comforter moved slightly as he shrugged.

"You're right." Hoseok groaned.

"Please? Just this once and if you don't have a good time, I won't bother you about it again." Yoongi's kitten eyes poked out of the blanket heap.

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yes. Now get ready." The older pulled himself out of bed and groggily put himself together. Nearly half an hour passed before the pair finally made it outside. Hoseok dragged Yoongi to a small cafe within walking distance. They each ordered a small coffee and chose a seat near the window. The soft orange haze of the winter sun gently kissed their faces as they sipped their warm drinks. "See?" The younger asked softly.

"This isn't so bad."

"Yeah. But I still prefer my bed." Hobi rolled his eyes.

"Ah, hyung. You really are a homebody.

"Yup. And I stand by that."