Shared Hotel Room (jikook)

"I can't believe it." Jimin nodded in agreement. 

"You two are the smallest members. Just deal with it." Jin stated, pushing the pair into the elevator and winking at the rest of the group.

Jimin and Jungkook trudged into their room, dumping their bags to the ground. "Left or right?"

"Huh?" Jungkook gestured to their bed.

"Oh. Uh, it doesn't matter." Jungkook nodded and laid on the right side. Jimin turned off the light and climbed in beside him.

Gasping and sweating, the youngest jerked awake. He gently peeled back the covers and hugged his knees to his chest. 

"Jungkookie?"

"Go back to sleep, Jimin."

"Are you okay?" The older sat up groggily.

"Bad dream."

"Wanna walk?"

"No."

"Okay, come here." Jimin sat up against the headboard, pulling Jungook to him. The younger breathed deeply to calm his heart as he rested against Jimin's chest. The older combed a careful hand through Jungkook's hair in an attempt to comfort him and help him back to sleep. 

Jimin woke up first, slipping out from the bed and getting dressed in the bathroom. The pair tiptoed around each other silently as they got ready. The whole group met downstairs in the lobby. "So, how did you guys sleep?" Jin asked, delivering a pointed look to both Jimin and Jungkook. The pair blushed.

"Fine."