*Missing Her*(sope)

*Light angst

"Yoongi... breathe for me, babe." The older's vision clouded over. He could feel himself falling forward. Strong arms caught him and held him close. 

"Listen to my heartbeat. Nothing else. Focus on that." Hoseok took deep breaths as he ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair, kissing his forehead. This always happened. Since Yoongi's mom died. Anything that reminded him of her sent him into a panic attack. They had tried therapy and even meds, but the older refused all of them.

"Okay, now?" Hoseok leaned away to see his face. Yoongi whined and buried into his chest. 

"How about we try something else to cope, hm?"

"Like what?" The younger stood up and bounced Yoongi on his hip. 

"Like this, baby boy." His slipped a pacifier past his lips. The older closed his eyes and rested his head on Hobi's shoulder.

"Miss mama." He whispered pitifully.

"I know, my love. But Daddy's here now."

*in case you didn't understand- Yoongi had panic attacks whenever he was reminded of his mom, who passed away. He refused all ways of coping (such as meds or therapy sessions) so his boyfriend, hoseok found a different thing to try-little space. Hence Yoongi's change in attitude and speech*