4 Pig Pen (I)

About a block away I could hear music roaring, it was 70s rock with a metal like twist to it. When I got out of my car I was greeted with an all to familiar scene. Drunks were leaning against the wall trying to act cool, and one had fallen off his motorcycle whilst trying to leave and was taking a nap where he lay. The smell of barf, alcahol, and a peculiar mannly perfume... It was probably one of the drunkards wearing too much cologne. The damp bricks shined in the moonlight as the lights given off by the street lights were awful dim. When I went inside I was greeted with the best version of 'Cat Scratch Fever' I had ever heard live.
My old Friend hopped off the stage and walked super macho like, then out of nowhere smashed a beer bottle over some dude's head and yelled "that is what you get for Not applauding you pussy ass bitch!" Then continued towards the bar as if nothing happened. He was a gruff looking dude, his face looked like a combination of Ronnie James Dio, Ted Nugent, and Elvis. He wore a tattered leather jacket with ripped up sleeves and chain mail covering his arms, with fingerless leather gloves, black leather boots, ripped jeans, and sunglasses. All of which look like they have been heavily worn. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

Brax: Hey fucker.... Oh Hi Jason, you sadistic fuck!
Me (Jason): It has been A while... A long while.
Brax: What is it, oh yea... 10 fuckin' years man. Drank and fucked alot since then, and man Have I got some serious good shit goin' here!
Me (Jason): It seems you've been keepin' busy, need any help Brax?
Brax: Now that You ask, Hey Nako what Is that problem were havin'?

This heavier set man came down to talk to us, He had the build of an old Soviet Bodybuilder whom happened to fight bears. His face was fairly round but was almost completely covered by a grizzly looking beard, his face was somewhere between 'he is a teddy bear' and 'holy shit it's the axe murderer.' He wore an old Soviet Russian Uniform trench-overcoat in disrepair with the sleeves rolled up, Combat boots, a beat up white dress shirt, an old rolex, and a beat up jeep cap.

Nako: Whatcha want?
Brax: Did we have problems with the Ruskies?
Nako: Yep, they want their money back some way or another...
Brax: I forget... why?
Nako: Motherfuckin' Thursday...
Brax: Oh.... That....
Me (Jason): What happened on Thursday?
Brax: You ever done Acid?
Me (Jason): No...
Nako: well lets cut to the chase... we stole a police car, crashed it into a whore house, ate three hamburgers, beat up 20 people, took $400,000 from the Russians, and Brax plowed into the Russian mafia leader's... daughter. All within, oh, 4 hours.
Me (Jason): Fuck...
Brax: Yeah, can you smooth things over?
Me (Jason): I'll try, but it'll cost you... not money though.
Nako: You might as well make that an open account.
Brax: Before we break shit, we apologize now...
Me (Jason): consider it done then.

I then picked up the shot Nako had poured and downed it, they looked at me in amazement for everyone else who had done that were on the ground weezing... I on the other hand didn't feel a thing. Mad house by Anthrax started on my juke box giving me a good que to leave. I hadn't seen Benito Baskilov in forever, and before one asks why a Russian has an Italian dictators first name, he is part Italian. This guy's parents were prominent in 2 New York Mafia groups, His mom was daughter of and Italian Don and His Father was the right hand man of The Russian Mafia Boss at the time. Benito was the head of all Illegal activity in Ellis De Stella, whether it be gambling, drugs, cars, passports, sex and porn (weird fetish stuff), and last but not least Guns... They were dealt in the Back room of old Marcus Kincaide (I swear he is hiding something). Benito Baskilov wad also a man who loved a good game of black jack, oddly enough he is one of the fairest people to play against.