6 And... I'm back

Operator: what went wrong with the tape?
Younger Operator: I dunno, this shit is so old that even the older hard drives are having a hard time recovering it!
Operator: Understandable, this section of history is like the alamo... It is fading out fast.
Younger Operator: What is the alamo?
Operator: Fuck the youth... get this shit working!

[Wrreerrrraerrreeeeerrrraerrrr]
Younger Operator: lucky I still know how to operate these antique floppy discs!
Operator: Shut your ass...
[Click] [Chhhhhhtt!]

...er I better get going Baskilov...
Baskilov: check your bank account, and if your going to do that job be sure to see our inventories below the streets.
Me (Jason): All right, thanks Benito...
Baskilov: Any time G-man!

Words of wisdom, was that what I needed... or was it my need for something in the sky to aline just right. Things weren't making sense, and I was pushing myself towards crime to find the thing... what thing? I got into my car and pulled my bowtie undone, and turned on the radio [Crazy bitch by buckcherry came on] and tried to clear my head. I then just drove around until I ended up at home, I opened the Garage and parked beside the dusty and dirty '67 Ford Mustang Mach 1... She loved that car but her love for me was... I got out and angrily walked towards the garage door and slammed it shut. Pain tore my guts as tears streamed down my face... WHY, WHY HER, WHY LIKE THAT, WHY.... my head throbbed as I drank myself to sleep with Absinthe and Vodka.
I woke and stammered towards the coffee pot where Mr. Higgin had already made me coffee, he must have heard the familiar garage door slam. I never deserved to have such a nice old man to watch over my things. But today I am going to plan out my little B&E (Break & Enter) plan. It felt normal to plan this to the T, this job was super important and after a long rest gave me ideas on what I was going to need. Dr. Foriegnton had invented the 'Dimension and time displacement altering machine' or DiTDmAM. It seemed far fetched but the good doctor has been gone for 7 years, with out a trace, and hasn't even showed any signs if he was alive or wasn't.
I planned for about 10 hours then went to the Pig Pen (Brax and Nako's bar) and had a party that was like a mixture of a Gatsby and American Pie like party... Insane and full of crazy out of control stuff. I was hammered and bought a Stratocaster from Chong's weed and Guitar shop, and got my nose pierced... with a fork.
I had another restless night and back up again.
I knew the next step now...
I put on my tiger stripe camo jacket and Mechanix gloves, I had also put on my mirrored glasses and mask. I then went downstairs of Mr. Higgins Antique store and opened my secret entrence, it was what used to be an old furnace (3000 lbs... too big to move) which I had built a secret door into. I then walked down the dark grimy labyrinth that hadn't been used in years. I found the old submarine door, struggled a bit, and opened it.

Behold the grandest thing of all!
The Underground Bizarre!