90 Uncontrolled Chaos II: Mike's MISSION

Triosonic
Feb 28th (NEUTRAL DATE)
12:00 PM
June 9th (TRIO DATE)
15:29 PM

[POV of Mike]

[Jump by Van Halen plays on AMC Eagle's radio]

After the initial shock of being dropped from the sky the city really set my head strait. I heard that Radian's troops held little Resistance due to bad training... and it would appear to be a reasonable train of thought. People like Buddy, Mad Jack, and Jason were natural soldier types... but they are fighting untrained geeks like me, unlike me... these guys really suck with a gun. I guess that being thrown into the world as a kid was a way of toughening me up, but that was beside the point. Buddy looked at the orders, blinked his eyes a couple of times rather harshly, then pulled the lighter from his pocket and ignited them before I could stop him. He took his helmet off of its liner and let the notes burn in his helmet.

Me (Mike): it would have been nice if we could have known the orders.
Buddy: three main goals here, you're the tech guy... you are going to plant this bug on it.

Buddy handed me a phone sized signal reader that had an interal signal disruption device. This device was state of the art to say the least... it would be a piece of cake to get it up there.

Buddy: You are to then shut down their mainframe, the tower has an external power source than the mainframe. You are to cause damage that is easily diagnosable so that you can bug the whole thing, thus, upon restarting the mainframe we will be able to know their every move.
Kolten: what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Buddy: release the Prisoners from the maximum security facility here, for max security they are pretty lax. Fuck shit up and leave, use the code 457982 on your Tiadidamoma device.
Kolten: can you repeat that number?
Buddy: *sigh* 4...
Kolten: ok... 4...
Buddy: 5.... 7..... 9...... 8...... 2..... get that?
Kolten: was the last number 2?
Buddy: for fucks sake... the number is 457982!
Kolten: yep, got it!
Me (Mike): and you Buddy?
Buddy: after a cup of coffee that I never got today, I am going to find the spies and gather intel. It would appear that I am the stealthiest of the bunch...
Me (Mike): and everyone has their propper use.

I stopped at the bottom level of the facility, I then got out of the car. Buddy slid over to my seat from the passenger seat and put the car into reverse. He then stopped and motioned for me to come back towards the vehicle. I walked back towards him, he looked around the car then back at me.

Buddy: hand me that broomhandle...
Me (Mike): why?
Buddy: that piece of junk is only gonna get you killed.

I hesitantly gave him the gun, he then tossed it in the glove compartment. He opened his jacket and handed me a chrome pistol.

Buddy: that ugly CZ-75 compact went through the armourer and nobody wanted it... now it's yours. Good luck. Oh, and here is a couple of extra mags.

He tossed the magazines at me and darted out of the small compartment. I got onto the elevator. Soon after passing the multiple levels I noticed the intricacies that had been lovingly installed to the exteriors of the buildings to make them feel more 80's like. Once I made it to the top I seen why the buildings looked the way they did, I feels like I walked into my tv set from back home. This place never left the 80's yet somehow technologically advanced around it. I walked past the Pat Benatar look alikes until I got to the door of the main building. I looked up and saw the tower ontop of the building... this would be a cake walk. I walked through the building and up the elevators until I got to the top. A song started pumping in my ear. I  ignored it and crawled up the tower, once there I set the device up and heard the song get immediately clearer. I looked at my watch and seen I had been at this for about 30 minutes. I tuned into the song.
[If you want blood (you got it) by AC/DC played on my Tiadidamoma]
I looked out and almost fell from the tower, the prison complex where Kolten had went to was on Fucking Fire! And where Buddy had went to there was a subtle sound of gunfire.
I climbed down the tower and hurried through the building, luckily everyone was focused on the carnage. I then went through the kitchens that set over to top of a courtyard. I grabbed a can of heavy duty oven cleaner and shoved it in my jacket and exited the kitchen and walked through the cafeteria which gave a stunning view of the fire which grew bigger as time went by. I then saw gaurds run by me as I entered a hallway, one tried to stop me. He asked for my card, I pulled my wallet out and fumbled with it. He then grabbed my wallet and and looked at it. I pulled the Butterfly knife from my pocket, twirled it open, stuck it into the front of his neck... right in the jugular, grabbed my wallet and walked away from the gasping drowning (in his own blood) gaurd. I then saw another gaurd standing infront of the door labeled "mainframe". He looked at me, I looked down the hall and made a confused face. This caused him to draw his attention away from me and down the hall. I flipped my Butterfly knife open, stabbed him in the side of the neck, and entered the door. Once inside I saw wires every where, they lead  to a single master computer system. I sprayed the oven cleaner on as many wires as I could before the can was empty. I then opened up the computer and slid the bug inbetween some other cards inside the computer. The electricity then went out because of the melting wires. I then walked out of the room and down the halls. A gaurd with a rifle looked up from the first corpse at me, I pulled the CZ-75 and shot three times. The first shot entered through his armpit area, the second entered his shoulder and upon exiting entered his skull, the last shot entered his skull. I walked over the body and took the stairs down. A group of armed security were coming up the stairs. I shot at one which domed him and caused him to fall down the stairs. The second shot caused another guy to flich and burst fire upon the other gaurds. I walked down a level and capped the rest of them. I then exited the building, I never liked killing... I just got good at it. I then got on the elevator, once there I put turned the Tiadidamoma's tuner to the Neutral Dimension... and Bingo... another mission in the can.

____________________________
TRIOSONIC
____________________________

____________________________TRIOSONIC____________________________

(For those of you who were wondering what the hell I'm talking about when I talk about Triosonic

(For those of you who were wondering what the hell I'm talking about when I talk about Triosonic... hopefully this one time visual aid will help. It is Honestly hard to describe... but I'm trying... so bare with me.)