58 The Party to remember (I)

Long chapter!

Neutral Dimension
Wolf's Ridge Manor
19:04 PM
Christmas Night

[POV of Mad Jack]

The light had shined its last beams as the sky turned a deep blue with stripes of violet. The stars shined but were soon absorbed by the Aurora Borealis. My 1970 GT500 roared under the moon, the trees that covered the road made the scenery dark and eerie. I then saw a mansion, it was huge. It was richie-rich sized, yet it adorned the look of the Georgian period that also screamed gothic. It's drive way had a massive covered bridge that led to it, I looked out the window of the covered brige to see a thousand foot drop. This 'castle' set on its own island in the cliff bluff, everything around it was a sudden and fatal drop. The castle stood 5 stories high in some places and had a massive sandstone wall surrounding it. As I drove through the gateway I seen a circle drive where a Valet then parked my car. My bowtie felt tight and my hands were sweaty, I had never seen such... wealth. The entrance room had medieval weapons from floor to ceiling on all walls and several suits of armour. A grand staricase then led us up to a large open room, its floors made of 24" slabs of wood that had been slicked down with use. There were chandeliers that set every 50 feet and illuminated like diamonds, there were tables set around (enough to seat hundreds) and a large stage with enough amps and speakers to make the Who, band, get wide eyed. The massive windows showed stunning views, all of which showed the snow that fell. And in the middle of the room a man in a penguin tailed tuxedo and spats was walzing with a woman in a large fur coat and mid heeled shoes. The light seemed dim everywhere else, but they were illuminated. Their dancing was dream like, it was as if they were both professionals. As Amélie and I got closer it revealed RHB and the blue eyed woman dancing, they were smiling and bubbly, The Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss II played from a phonograph beside them. As the record ended they bowed to eachother and RHB walked towards us.

RHB: ah, you're early I see.
Me (Mad Jack): I just had to thank yo...
RHB: no need, I do good for those return the favor.
Me (Mad Jack): this place is going to have one heck of a party...
RHB: apples realative to the New Years party, yes though, it will be a big one. We plan on hosting the bands puddle of mudd, Led Zepplin, AC/DC, Wolfmother, Buckcherry, Van Halen, DIO, Black Sabbath, Cheap Trick, Pat Benatar, Blue Monday, Blue Öyster cult, the Cars, Bad Company, Ted Nugent, David Bowie, Nirvana, Sound Garden, Imagine Dragons, and more than I have breath to speak.
Me (Mad Jack): how do you manage that many bands?
RHB: they pick their favorite song and go with it... Oh that reminds me... I need to tell Jimi Hendrix not to do that teeth thing... ah whatever... Have fun you two, I need to get ready.

We then saw the cars start pulling into the drive, their headlights danced towards us. The band Toto got on stage and started singing Africa, the music filled the halls. Amélie and I danced in the window, our bodies grinding against eachother at times. As the people came in so did the low pitched conversation, you could bounce through them like an old AM radio signal. I then walked to the window and seen a man in Tuxedo get out of a 1956 Chevy Bel-Air, its black paint reflected violets from the moon. People swarmed him in a way, but he smiled and walked through them.

Amélie: I have heard of that man, the people in Rocksville call him PF, he helps people minor problems.
Me (Mad Jack): and I thought these people were trying to keep a low profile.
Man in Penguin tailed jacket: hmm, yes. Originally that was the plan.
Me (Mad Jack): and you are...
JW: I am JW, regulator and banker. You see, we were tired of living in fear. At some point... we even embraced being known by all, although, it does have its downsides.
Me (Mad Jack): such as?
JW: the side stories are murder... I'm sorry, your name would be?
Me (Mad Jack): Jack Redmun.
JW: Nice to meet your acquaintance Mr. Redmun, I do hope we meet again.