Backstories 13

The story of WG

[POV of WG]

RHB had brought me here on his third trip back and forth. He gave me a office in his rebuilt Russia, or whatever he calls it, but I soon found my true home... in the ruins of a floating city... under the nose of close friends. I remain a mystery to them... as did my duties. I was called upon when people wanted to cause pain to one another. I went to Lucifer's party, he summoned me to severe BDSM... I could not refuse the agony of hot couitus. I endured heavy pain as did his succubi especially, they fell to their knees as my sex slaves. Angered the devil offered me a deal... my soul for Infinite causing of pain. I went through history and slayed, my trophies were the heads of the slain, my anger could only be sustained with my lust for the blood of evil. I then traded my soul back for ten thousand evil ones. The devil granted me my soul back and place in his kingdom when my immortality no longer suits me. RHB was deeply angered by my dealings with the devil, I had not feared RHB and challenged him to a fight of the sword.
[Creeping Death by stone sour played in the background]
My daedric armour blackened by fire and brimstone and painted red with blood. He wore nothing but his old farm cloathes... a chore coat and boots. I drew my great sword... he drew an old calvary cutlass from the American Revolution. He showed no signs of fear, he then put on the templar tunic over his farm cloathes, the ripped and tattered white cloth fluttered in the wind as its red cross symbolized his good. Our battle was epic, it lasted for hours as rain started to pour. Before I knew it my armour was bashed and dented, my helmet sank in the mud. The then had swiped my legs, I started to sink in the mud, it dragged me down and tried to take me under. RHB pulled me out an threw me from the armour, he then extended his hand after holstering his sword. He gave me back my old position with no question, he forgave me after all of that... I realized the misfortune I had caused him but he accepted nothing. Our battle was days before his wife died... He was never as forgiving since.