88 Uncontrolled Chaos (Before the Chaos)

◇ - long skippable part... or interesting part for those who want to know random shit...

Neutral Dimension
Rocksville
February 28th
08:32 AM
[Die Another Day by Madonna plays on radio]

[POV of Mike]

I awoke to the sound of some tasteful music and Eve laying on my chest, her hand on my crotch. I attempted to move her so I could go to my Job at the Inter-dimensional only to fell her pull herself closer and push her face against my cheek.

Eve: ne pars pas encore chérie (don't leave yet darling).
Me (Mike): I'll be home later tonight, I am late as is.

I turned and kissed her, I pulled her waist into mine as I did. I then got up and went towards the closet, I put on my typical Khaki Slacks, Brown suit jacket, blue dress shirt with black tie, and brown dress shoes. I then took my jacket back off and put my shoulder holster on and put my mag fed C96 pistol in the said holster before putting my jacket back on. I then got up to see my lovely lady with her see through pink robe on, I went up behind her and kissed her on the neck, she turned around and jumped onto my waist and returned with more kisses. I then said my good byes and exited my house.
I got into my 1952 Plymouth Belvedere and drove towards work, the journey wasn't as fun as it was when I first got here. But, to be honest, this place beats the hell out of Ellis... enough that even Marcus left to come here... he claims to miss the money but finds it easy to be opportunistic here.

◇ Marcus was a big hit with the WG guy and even got a free factory out of the deal... problem is... Marcus has to go up against the Big six in weaponry here. The big six are Samuel Colt, John Browning, Oliver Winchester, Mr. Luger, Joyce Hornady, and Springfield Arms. Other companies are smaller and supply in limited numbers, the companies would be Smith & Wesson, AMT automag, Rock Island, Enfield & Webley, Remington, Israeli Arms, etc... And last but not least, fuck there are too many of them, you have Specificly Endorsed Companies like Heckler & Koch, Sig Sauer, Parker Brothers, A. Uberti, Ruger, Black Rain, and Izmash Kalashnikov. These companies are supplying to the military and other departments. There is every company from the past around, but they sell what they can when they can. The big six are only called that because they sell the most weapons, limited number companies don't necessarily sell a limited number... they just aren't as profitable as the Big Six, Endorsed companies are the ones that have been picked by the Regulators as top of the line, these weapons are supplied to black Ops divisions, security, and anybody who wants an Endorsed gun.◇

I parked my car on the right side of the steps to the Inter-Dimensional Museum, I then exited my Plymouth and walked up the steps. The Old Greeter at the top stopped me.

Greeter: Mr. Mike, sir... A moment please.
Me (Mike): what's up?
Greeter: Mr. B wishes to talk with you in the lounge area.
Me (Mike): Oh Lord, I ain't that great of a fighter.
Greeter: from the way he sounded, it seems that may not be the case.
Me (Mike): thanks...
Greeter: anytime, Mr. Mike...

I walked up the stairs to the lounge area, there was some old music playing in the background. RHB set at a table beside a large window, beside him set the girl that was with him at the races. In a vain attempt to kill time, I went to the bar to order a drink.

Bartender: whiskey on the rocks is to be delivered to you at Mr. B's table. I'd suggest you stop killing time.
Me (Mike): thanks....

As I walked towards the table, the briefcase with my work stuff got heavy, I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt and loosened my tie. I thought of every excuse to stop the meeting, but all seemed to be too inferior for this man's belief. He looked up at me as he lit a cigar, he then gave me a very puzzled look.

RHB: have a seat, if you don't have a heart attack in the process...
Woman: It looks like he just committed a crime.
Me (Mike): heh heh... I'm fine...
RHB: there is no reason to worry, I just have a small assignment for ya... nothing too big.
Me (Mike): Ok...

I set down in the comfortable chair and put my briefcase down, and leaned back.

Me (Mike): it sure is hot outside...
Woman: ... It's snowing, how wonderful.

I loosened my tie some more as RHB chuckled.

RHB: I have never seen someone so scared in my life... Look, all I want you to do is some light Reconnaissance.
Me (Mike): ...Where?
RHB: that is the only tricky part, I want you to go to Triosonic. You won't be alone though, I had Buddy and Kolten notified. I know Kolten is probably not the best option... but he brings a certain heavy metal vibe that should let you fit right in.
Me (Mike): I heard Triosonic is based on the 1980s... how am I supposed to pull that off.

The woman got up and walked over to me. The pushed her fingers into my hair and disheveled it. She then opened a narrow box on the table and pulled out at black and white striped tie, and replaced my black tie with it. She then haphazardly pulled the collar up on both my shirt and jacket, and finally added a large button on the right side of my jacket. She then grabbed the front of my pants and whispered "don't worry" in my ear.

RHB: Elizabeth, is that really necessary... ooh, a rip-off Buckaroo Bonzai.
Elizabeth: Don't worry R, I have my ways...
RHB: I just wished that wasn't one of your talents...
Elizabeth: Don't worry father...

She then pulled her chair closer to him and wrapped her arms around him. He then put his hand around her and pulled her closer.

RHB: alrighty then, meet your crew and get ready!
Me (Mike): when and How do you want us to start the mission?
RHB: meet me at my shop at about 9 PM. I trust your men can fasion themselves in 80s attire and if not, take them to Fallon's Department Store and hand them this card.
Me (Mike): thanks...
RHB: don't mention it, now get going... you are to meet them at the bar... if that means anything to you...
Me (Mike): alright... Bye...
Elizabeth: Good luck...

[Maybe by the Chantels plays on the Radio]

I then left the lounge, other men came in... I didn't make eye contact with them but I could feel their eyes looking me down. I got into my '52 Plymouth and roared away from the place... I could now breath again, but not with ease... atleast not yet. A storm began to pour it's tears upon the weary ground, I knew that this was going to go badly... but, I was going to act like everything would be ok... atleast for Now...