28 Paris and Passchendaele 🍋(I)

[Lewd and sexual content strung through chapter]

1917

Saint Michael, I do believe we have already fought in hell!

[POV of Mad Jack]

Mikes landing was shitty to say the least, he destroyed the wings by tilting the plane on landing. We dismounted from the wrecked Sopwith and walked into Paris. We carried our weapons and looked like hell, but nobody questioned us. Jason's bandages were tight, kept me from bleeding, and caused me to stumble a little. Mike was given a bottle of wine by a gracious French Soldier who recognized us from Somme. We found a cheap old chalet to stay at, it was walking distance from town.

[POV of Jason]

Fuck... we were getting shot at from every corner. I was crawling through low trenches and dodging machinegun fire, A German soldier tried to light a friendly trench line but I shot him in the gas tank and caused an explosion. I then jumped onto a Mk.IV that had been captured by the germans, I dumped all 6 rounds into the Peep hole. I reloaded my Model 10 S&W and shot the Germans trying to exit the tank. Jay, Skull, and buddy lit up a trench line with full autos. I had busted into a crate labeled "US to Royal Army", It had 1917 Trench Annihilators... better known as Tommy Guns. This Thompson variant didn't have a rear stock and had a front grip and 20 round stick mags, but I had some 50 round drums for it. I blew apart trenches and killed tanks with it. The damn Germans kept deploying Mustard and Chlorine gas and it made it hard for me to see through my gas mask.

[POV of Mad Jack]

I set down at the café on the exterior of the chalet, the espresso set on my table. On the inside counter set an 1884 Angelo Moriondo espresso machine and a stack of glass mugs. The hot drinks gave off heavy steam that evaporated into the brisk fall sky. Mike was walking back to his room with a girl in each arm. The girls wore fishnet stockings, knee high skirts with corsets, and had chockers on their necks. I set at the table and soaked in the scenery, the Eiffel tower poked up amidst the buildings in the background. As much as I wanted to bang some prostitutes, I felt a heavy sensation that there was something else here for me. Then Noa wagged his tail, leaped up, and darted into town. I staggered after him, almost dragging my shot up leg, he was barking as if intending for me to follow him. I then found him in a pointing position towards a house, when I tried to pull him away he tapped the door open and ran inside. When I looked in the door I realised this place was an apartment complex of some sort. I walked up the stairs and seen Noa sitting in front of a door. I wondered if this person was perhaps the previous owner of the dog, I knocked on the door to be sure. I looked down at Noa and the door opened, I looked up to see bare legs... but as I got further up I noticed it was a woman... then I saw her face that matched the blond hair. I was dumb founded, it was as if this demension was fucking with me. A tear met my eye, it was Amélie...

[POV of Buddy]

I jumped into the trench and blasted the left side of it. I felt a sharp pain and heard a ripping sound followed by the sound of a gun firing. I turned and fell, as I did I pointed the BAR to the right side and killed the Huns. I then grabbed the area that had the repetitive sharp and tingling pains, my hand was covered in blood. I was shot, and it was in the lower right side of the Abdomen. Jason had already saw me and ran my way, But then I saw a red mist fly out of his left shoulder and him fall into the trench. He got up and pulled out his medical pack, He then looked at my wound and stuck his finger in the hole in my back.

Jason: It's ok, they scraped your kidney but missed the important stuff.

He poured whiskey on some gauze and shoved it into my front wound channel, he then did the same for the back. With the remaining whiskey he poured it onto his own wound, this was painful as hell... but I didn't want to show any pain. He then bandaged up my wounds, he tied it tighter than I would have liked but he had his own problems. For his own wound he poured powder from a cartridge onto it and lit it up, this seem unnecessary. We then caught up with Nako and Brax who running ontop of the trenches and fast firing.

[POV of Mad Jack]

Amélie and I talked, I was piecing together the little French I knew, but as it turned out... she knew English. Her blond hair was cut short like a flapper, and her green eyes gleamed. Before too long she and I were in the bedroom, just like old times. She stared into my eyes as we went into a missionary position. We then kissed and kept pulling eachother closer.

[POV of Jay]

I was behind a dead tree and some bodies, I looked out of my cover. A bullet scraped my helmet, I then quickly ducked back into cover. I looked through the bodies and didn't see the sniper. I got one of the dead soldiers rifles and took my helmet off, I then put the helmet of the barrel of the rifle. I then poked the gun barrel in the air and saw the flash of a rifle, my helmet had a chunk blown out of it. I grabbed my sniper stood up and shot the sniper, I then dolphin dived back down. I saw the soldiers advancing so I joined them and downed the enemy machinegunners. I found the German sniper, I had shot him through his scope and blew his brains into the back of his helmet.

[POV of Mike]

I was smoking a cigarette as the prostitutes rested their heads on my chest. We had went at it hard for two hours, but I still had £700 to spend, and the brunette one was still strokin' me. I was kissing her as she did this.

[POV of Brax]

I saw Germans with ammo boxes approaching a German trench, I took aim and blasted them down. Then I dodged machinegun fire and layed down fire on it with my Winchester 73. I slid into a fox hole and dumped three rounds from my Colt Piecemaker into his chest. I started reloading as Germans ran at my foxhole. I killed the first seven with the Winchester, then I pulled my bowie knife and killed the last two. I pulled the empty whiskey bottle and cut the fuel line of a German tank. I filled the bottle with fuel, the tank then stalled. I ripped the sleeve loop off my tunic and shoved it into the whiskey bottle. I then got ontop of the protype tank, lit the sleep loop, and opened the hatch lid before tossing the bottle in. I heard screaming, but I was already walking away from the tank. Nako then caught up to me, he was covered in blood and was wielding a pair of 1911s.

Me (Brax): having fun!
Nako: yea, it's a right goddamn circus.
Me (Brax): then lets be the fuckin' murder clowns.
Nako: damn right!

[POV of Mad Jack]

Amélie followed me, she was wearing a short dress and leather jacket. We had swore love to eachother, and I pledged that I wanted to have her forever. I had found my love, and we were going to rule the world together. We then got into a rusty, abandoned,1905 Renault Type Y, Noa jumped in the back. We then parked the car behind the chalet and went back to our love pad of the night. She was unfastening my belt before I could get the door open.

[POV of Jason]

When we bedded down for the night, we did so inside of a Mk.V british tank.
[9 hours later]
We were fighting like hell again, and this day was getting harder by the minute.

[POV of Mike]

One of girls left but the other had lost interest in my money and found Interest in me. She was a brunette with hazel eyes and a light complexion, she spoke a little english as well. The whole day I got free sex, and I was even trying moves on her that she never heard of. I had the music playing loud but the slamming and moaning was still loud. She wrapped her legs around my waist and layed ontop of me, she then grabbed the back of my head and stuck her tounge in my mouth. I then wrapped my toung around hers and tasted it. I grabbed her waist and thrusted into her, our love became official in those moments.