74 Great Britain 2134 PT1

Caution: Insanity!

Parallel Dimension ADZ93794000
Great Britain
Year 2134
0800 AM

[POV of Brax]
[Ain't no rest for wicked by cage the elephant rang gloriously over the intercoms]

Kolten was being the DJ in a tower overlooking the race. The buildings were all solar powered, had white carbon fiber tops, and strips of blue LED lights lined everything. The music outside of the race had a very techno-like vibe that had traces of dubstep and Skrillex like vibes. We set in the bar that overlooked the race, the track itseld looked self suspended and was about a hundred feet above the city. We looked around the bar and realized that we weren't all that safe here, the people looked like the futuristic version of shady.

[POV of Jason]
[Highway to Hell (Techno Remix) by AC/DC plays in background]

Bart, Jay, Jack, and I talked amongst eachother about the Race. Jay's Porsche 912 had been fitted with track gear and had new racing stripes on it. Mad Jack's GT40 had its racing stripes redone and had street additions to it, the was also some lowering to the car. Bart's vehicle was relatively the same, all he did was add a wing and Daytona nose cone. I added splitters, Goodyear Nascar style tires, a nose cone, I lifted the rear a little, and set up a NOS system to my supercharger... it sounds dangerous because it is. All the cars had neon stripes that fit the race. With the call we all got into our cars, my new race suit fit me perfectly and even had some extra room in the crotch. The floating rafts with viewing windows popped up as drones with cameras zoomed in on the cars. This was another time when the eyes of a world were focused on me. The sun was rising, the orange sky met with the neon blues. Big Ben's shadow loomed over the modernism that lay around it. Elizabeth walked onto the ascending track, she wore red latex pants and loose white gown that whipped in the wind. Her blue eyes shined as did her face. She ascended a Golden Hand cannon into the air and shot the powerful round in the air. Radian's car launched from the starting line and screamed down the Track, I then passed most of the cars in pursuit of the lead. We approached a massive loop, I built up some courage and horsepower and hit it hard, I felt the car loosing grip as I was upside down. I slammed the accelerator to the floor and gripped the rubbery track. Mad Jack passed me and punched the NOS and shot forward.

[POV of Mad Jack]
[Demons (Bassboosted Remix) by Imagine Dragons plays on radio]
I launched forward and left Jason in my slip stream, the LED track lights became a blur as I approached 210 MPH. I ratcheted up a gear and was in the tracks of Radian. Jay passed Jason, whom was also catching up, and was nose to nose with me.
[Lose Yorself (boosted Remix) by Saliva starts on Radio]
We hit a hard turn, the edge of the turn looked like a broken funnel. I ascended to the top and ascended into the air, I came back down backwards, and when I came down I committed to a hard J-hook and launched down the winding track. I went through a spiraling tunnel, I followed the tunnel as if it had rifling and came out of the tunnel upside down, but by the grace of God I landed on my Tires.
[Rebel Yell (bass boosted) by Black veil Brides played on the radio]
I was neck in neck with Radian, I then flipped my unlimited RPM chip and heard the engine change its tune. The pistons could be heard from the heavens as the belts began to make a high speed whine. I was hitting 250 Miles Per Hour, but I negated to notice the large 80° drop ahead of me. I launched off the top and and nose dived down the the track.
[Jukebox Hero by Syler plays on Radio]
I passed Radian and Landed infront of him as the car lurched ahead and hit the recession point of the drop. A car landed infront of me and exploded, I drove through the the fire ball, the sparks ran around me as the severe heat could only be felt for seconds. The drone caught it on camera, no doubt that will be in the replays.

[POV of Buddy]
[War Pigs (Dubstep-DJbassedout) by Black Sabbath plays on Bar speakers]

RHB had handed me a note, he told me to read it when I got back with my group. I was feeling kind of burnt out with skull in the Hospital and all. I read the note, It said that we would be engaging in heavy combat and to be prepared? What the hell was that supposed to mean. A man approached the table, the other guys we watching the race on the TV.

Bad Guy: you guys are coming with us...
Me (Buddy): I don't think so.
Bad Guy: *lays hand on table* we can do this the easy way... or the hard way.
Me (Buddy): ...we aren't goin' nowhere!

The man went to draw his gun. I grabbed a steak knife and pinned his hand to the table. He then drew his gun, I then slammed my back on his chest, and grabbed the slide with my right hand and punched the vessels in his arm with my left. I then grabbed the gun and spun to the floor, he pulled the knife out of his hand.
[The Chain (boosted) by Evanescence played in over the speakers]
I then shot three rounds into his chest and with the next two sent chunks of his skull onto the ceiling of the Bar. The other guys then turned over tables and drew their weapons as I rolled towards the cover of the concrete half-wall. A slew of bullets came my way... ah hell!