49 A Party... that went wrong

This chapter may or may not involve the Titanic.

Neutral Dimension
Wayne & Eastwood Saloon
0945 AM
Winter (Night before Christmas)

[POV of Jay]

We sat and drank our liqour, the bartenders were cracking jokes about the other western flick heroes.

John Wayne: Well pilgrim, if you were any more man, you might actually get to use the stall.
*Randolph Scott, Lee Van Cleef, Roy Rogers, Sam Elliot, and Audie Murphy were laughing real hard*

Charles Bronson then walked into the saloon.

Clint Eastwood: Look, big iron decided to show up.
*Audie Murphy cracked and the others started laughing again*

Their conversation was hilarious, but we had to plan our own party.

Skull: so... it seems that It is only going to be us three who are going to have a party.
Buddy: what the hell happened to the rest?
Me (Jay): well Brax and Nako are doing some hell raising in other dimensions, Bad Bax and and Mad Jack are having double dates with their girls, Mike is having a hot night with his girl, and Jason is God knows where.
Skull: that's just about it.
Buddy: well, lets not have them strip us of our fun!
Me (Jay): Lets go to a Dimension where there is a big party!
Buddy: that sounds like a bad idea...
Skull: come on, it maybe a bad idea, but we don't know how bad or good the situation will be unless we do it!
Me (Jay): come on Buddy, It's not like it could go terribly wrong.
Buddy: oh alright, but I'll kick your ass if it does.

We then went to the house that we shared, it was an old Edwardian era house, it looked like something out of an old fairy tale. I went up to my room which was in that attic, it was drafty but had a stove. I opened the old wardrobe and put on a black suit jacket and bowtie, I was thinking of a more sophisticated party. The others also put on piece-together tuxedos, we then went into the cobblestone streets and stood in a circle. I then set my warping watch to random and input party into it. A blue and white light flashed, we were then elevated and set back down.

April 15th 1912
On board a boat...

We were on the deck of a ship, there was snow on the deck and the cold was frigid. The air was so cold that we went into the ship's interior, it was dark to the point that we were using the ship's lights to navagate. We opened the deck door and another sweeping cold feeling came over us. Our cloathes had changed from crummy tuxes to shiney black tuxedos with pearly white cuff buttons, and heavily broaged wingtips (Shoes) with spats to match. Once inside we went down the stairs and heard the clinking of glasses and sounds of laughter, it sounded like a huge party that nobody would want to miss. There were men in old sailor outfits and flat caps, they also had holsters on. We walked past them and snuck into the party through the kitchen, the cooks were too busy preparing wonderful foods to give as a second look. As we entered the party the smell of perfume and alcohol filled our noses as an almost steamy feeling greeted us. I seperated from the others and danced with a girl in a lacey red dress, we spun to the sound of 'Some of these days (1910)'.

[POV of Buddy]

Skull and I hit the bar, we drank Gin-and-tonics and Scotch, but Skull seemed to be hitting up the 'Green fairy and painkiller'. The drink that Skull was drinking seemed to agree with him, as an attempt to slow Skull down the bartender told skull not to drink anymore until the sugar melted into the drink... via a candle. I looked at the bottles, my vision was semi-distorted. The bottle that was green and in the shape of a skull said Absinthe and the black smaller bottle said Laudnum, both of these drinks were known for their helucinogenic nature, hell one of those is a pain reliever that was more potent than morphine due to the amount of opiates in it. We stumbled to our feet and walked towards Jay whom was still dancing with the girl in the red dress. I noticed three men in tan trenchcoats pass the door, they were all dressed alike. I walked towards the door, leaving Skull with Jay, and looked around the door frame to see them. The guards that were outside of the door were gone, I thought nothing of it until I seen droplets of blood leading towards a closet. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a Chicago Firearms Protector Palm Pistol. The gun fit into my palm and it's barrel went between my ring and middle finger, this alowed me to push the trigger with my thumb and palm if need be. I walked down the fancy hall ways in pursuit of them, Skull and Jay were trying to catch up with me. I saw the men turn a sharp corner, I motioned for the other men to catch up, I the proceeded to turn the corner. A fist flew into my face and knocked me down, a foot then came down on my wrist and my gun was taken. One of the men in the trenchcoats knelt down and grapped my collar, he pulled me up towards him, he smelled of scotch and expensive shaving accourtments. Under his coat was gray sweater, and his wrist adored an Army Rangers Tatoo.

Man in trenchcoat: where are the other two?
Me (Buddy): behind me...
Man in trenchcoat: ok, grab 'em boys.

They then grabbed the other Jay and Skull, the man who grabbed skull swung him onto the floor and pushed a revolver on the back of his head the man who grabbed Jay lifted him up on the wall and put a stiletto up to his neck.

Man in trenchcoat: why you followin' us?
Me (Buddy): you looked suspicious.
Man in trenchcoat: ahh, and you're some hero or somethin'?

The man then reached into my coat and then the pockets of my slacks.

Man in trenchcoat: This boat requires passport entry to alot of upscale events like the one you were in... Where is yours?
Me (Buddy): We slipped in, we aren't even supposed to be here, can you take us to the captain?
Man in trenchcoat: what?

He then pulled my sleeve back, and let out a deep sigh.

Man in Trenchcoat: *drops Irish accent* boys let them go, they are travelers.
Second man in trenchcoat: shit, I am gettin' too damn old for this shit.

The men then released us, the infact helped us up.

Man in trenchcoat: since you dumb bastards managed to see us, you're gonna have to join us for this mission.
Jay: in this garb we won't be much help.
Third man in trenchcoat: *snaps fingers* now you are of use.

Our tuxedos changed to gray trenchcoats and black fadoras. The other three praised our new looks, they then noted we were low on fire power. The first man tossed me a MP-18, the second man gave Skull a Browning Auto 5, and the third man gifted Jay a C96 rifle. We then followed the mysterious men through the corridors, they seemed to know where they were going.

Me (Buddy): so... what are we doing?
Man in trenchcoat: we are on a hostage rescue mission.

We then seen we were going into the captains quarters.

Second man in trenchcoat: alright you savages, weapons hot this moment forward.

The second man then approached the door and kicked it open, he held his hand up bullets flew at him but they were somehow absorbed he then pointed and a slew of bullets then went into the opposite direction. He then lifted up a large hand cannon of a revolver and shot four times before entering. We then entered and grabbed cover as bullets flew towards us, the first man then snapped his fingers and pointed as a slew of fire sent men running from their cover, I promptly shot at them. Skull then flanked and shot four men and went back into cover to reload. Jay grabbed his C96 rifle and layed down fire on the man with the maximum gun. The third man took aim with his Enfield Mk.1 and shot a man whom was about to throw a stick granade, he dropped the granade and blew up the machine gun nest. We arose from cover to realize we killed 12 men.

First man in trenchcoat: shit, five... four...
Me (Buddy): What?
First man in trenchcoat: two... one... GRAB SOMETHING!...

I didn't head his advice and fell to the ground as the ship rocked and let out a harsh moaning sound.

Second man in trenchcoat: it's 11:41 PM, We have exactly 2 hours before this big son-of-a-bitch breaks in half.
Skull: what the fuck is going on.
Third man in trenchcoat: *tosses life preserver at skull* You're on the Goddamn Titanic.

We then picked up our shit and ran through the corridors to find the hostage. We then made it to the lower levels where there was cargo holding. We then saw a man in a bloody shirt. We then ran up to him, it was RHB... except he was young. The first man in the trenchcoat cut his ropes and helped him up, he then helped him get his leather jacket on and handed him a Thompson 1921. I heard more men running up the way, I saw that an old Rolls Royce was tied down I cut the ropes as Jay and skull pushed the vehicle. The tilting of the ship caused the rolling car to accelerate and run over the crew members. Men then crawled on the crates and started firing at us, we returned fire whilst trying to escape, the water had started pouring into this compartment. We shot our way throught the levels, the ship was tilting to the point the we were running with one foot on the floor and the other on the wall. As we tried to get to the final floor the ship made loud wrenching noises and a metal ripping noise began, the shipe then ripped open. The other wall had left us as the ship broke in half, water started rushing towards us as decided that this would be our departing point. We stood in a circle and flashes of blue light cirlced us as the freezing water wrapped around our knees. We then were back infront of our house, Skull was still half drunk and barely concious enough to comprehend what had just happened and Jay wondered what happend to the girl in the red dress. I wondered why the Regulators covered their faces.