55 Christmas

Neutral Dimension
0600 AM
Rocksville
Christmas day

[POV of Mad Jack]

I massaged Amélie's back, she seemed to enjoy it. Noa lay by the chimney in slumber, the fire roared and kept us warm. Amélie rolled over and stared into my eyes with that precious smile.

Amélie: I wonder if santa left us anything?
Me (Mad Jack): he didn't have to leave me anything, I have you.

A tear came to her eyes as she buried her head in my chest. The radio then came on, Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch came on. I hear a knock on the door, I got out of bed and grabbed the MP40 that was under my Martini Henry that I used in World War 1. I ran down the stairs and looked through the window, there was a man in a nice suit waiting at the door. I opened the door to see the man had the face of an old movie star and a thin moustache, he smelled of an old calgon with hints of cigarette smoke.

Me (Mad Jack): What do you need?
Man: I was wondering if Jason had made it here...
Me (Mad Jack): No, he hasn't made it here.
Man: ahh, could you call this number when he gets here.
Me (Mad Jack): What's your name?
Man: Dillinger, John Dillinger. I guess you could say were friends now... Merry Christmas!
Me (Mad Jack): Merry Christmas...

The man then left and got into a Ford Model A coupe. Amélie then walked down the stairs in a house robe, her hair was flowing onto her shoulders.

Amélie: are we safe amoureux?
Me (Mad Jack): Yeah, come lets see what's under the tree.

We then looked at our Christmas tree to see it loaded with presents, but I had bought Amélie only a few very expensive pieces of Jewelry. We then took the next hour or so opening presents, there was stuff that I had wanted since I was a kid under the tree... It was as if Santa actually did exist here. I went to get some more Black Rifle Coffee and seen a small brown paper package with a bow made of butchers string. It had a letter beside it, it read...
"thanks for your broadcasts, they have been far above my expectations. This is your present from all your friends from FOMOCO. I do hope you will enjoy it, and yes I insured it for you.
-RHB"

I untied the butchers string and pulled out some car keys, I then opened the door and nearly dropped to my knees. It was a 1970 Shelby GT500, it was Black with white stripes. The tires were Goodyear wide whites with red wheels. The windows had a smokey tint, the wing on the back, the front splitter, wide fender lips, and the small hood scoop. I ran to the car and opened it, white leather, a hurst pistol grip shifter for it's 4 speed manual, a casset deck, and a FOMOCO racing jacket with Shelby and Henry Ford's signatures. I opened the hood to expose the supercharged 428 cobra jet engine, the altered engine could now easily build 700 Horsepower! I then ran unside and got Amélie, she seemed to like the car... not as much as me, but she liked it.
We then got ready for the Chrismas party that would be hosted by RHB, everyone was invited. It has been said that this is RHB's favorite holiday and that he put alot of work into this celebration... enough to have a mansion dedicated to it and New Years.

[POV of Skull]

I got up and rolled to my feet, I was still freezing from yesterday's escapade. I went down and seen Jay and Buddy opening gifts.

Jay: hey Skull, Merry Christmas!
Buddy: Santa left you some coal.
Me (Skull): I didn't buy anything though...
Jay: neither did we, but it's here so lets open some stuff.

On that day I got a book of torture methods, a flamethrower, a record player and some metal albums, a case of fireball, A box of cyanide pills, a garrote, and a Colt King Cobra with a sing .357 Magnum round. We all drank coffee laced with fireball and ate scrambled eggs and ham. We then prepared for the party.

[POV of Bad Bax]

I rolled off of my wife after and hour of going at it hard, I was sweaty an the candles she lit were hot as fuck. We then went down stairs and opened the gifts and stuff, she then went and got me coffee as I watched a live version of some Christmas parade. After we drank coffee we went upstairs and went at it again before getting ready for the big party tonight.

[POV of Nako]

Man that's the last Time I do cocaine and tequila, that shit'll fuck you up. I woke up in some bed, I dont know where. I looked over and saw a overweight woman with back hair and a thong, I started to realize why I had bruises on my dick. I then got up and dressed myself, I went outside where I seen Brax on the floor with two MILFs. I threw his cloathes at him and we left, we then looked for my truck the next thirty minutes until we found it parked in the middle of the road. We then went home and opened a bunch on presents from an apparent nowhere and got dressed up for the sausage fest that was happening tonight.