70 during a long wait🍋

🍒This chapter contains sexual and lewd content... viewer discretion is advised!🍒

Neutral Dimension
January 10th
0900 AM
The racing camp

[POV of Mad Jack]

I worked on my car for some very long nights, I was always greasy and angry. Infact I bet it looked like I could drink boiling hot coffee and piss Ice cubes, yet how would my look differ from anyone else's? I decided I would see what Jason was up to. I seen that there was a dirt track, I seen Jason's car running the track really hard... this wasn't racing... this was venting. He then slid the car out of the mud and roared towards me, the car stopped short of flattening me. Jason had and blank look, it was as if he was a different person. He then drove back to his garage and closed the door. Upon looking in the garage, I seen Jason with a picture in his hand. His face streaming with tears, he then got up and violently threw the whiskey bottle at the garage wall. I decided I would leave him alone and grab a shower. When I was done with my shower I saw Amélie examining my GT40, she looked upset. I threw on some jeans and walked towards her, she looked at me with an immediate look of happiness.

Amélie: I have missed you.

She ran towards me and hugged me.

Me (Mad Jack): as have I...
Amélie: are you hurt?
Me (Mad Jack): No...
Amélie: well, be sure to come home to me my lover...
Me (Mad Jack): why wait...
Amélie: ohh Jack.

[Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company]
She crossed her legs on my back as I walked towards the GT40. I set on the fender as her knees grasped my hips, I pushed my hand up her thigh, her silk stalkings caught on my dry hands. Her soft moans filled my ears as she thrusted into me. Our eyes never leaving contact as we did so, we then got into the GT40 and went at it. Our love was complete as her hands lay on my chest as I pulled her close and smoked a cigar. Her head lay on my shoulder as her nose touched my neck... we sat (in the GT40) under the evening sky and watched the shooting stars as the only heat we had was from each other and a wool blanket.

[POV of Jay]

After a couple days of being poked fun at for being in third only to have second place be won by the French chick. But there was only one way I could make up for the race in one way, I have to bang the french broad! I drank some liquid courage (whiskey) and went up to her, she looked me down and sighed.

Ferrari chick: soo... another one of you pesky Americans offer me a relationship...
Me (Jay): that isn't my proposal...
Ferrari chick: oh, so you think I'm the type that you could, ehh, hump and dump as you dumb Americans would say...
Me (Jay): That fits closer to my proposal... but not all the way.
Ferrari Chick: then what is your plan?
Me (Jay): that we do it in a Porsche 912, with a bottle of expensive red wine...
Ferrari Chick: ehh, what the hell, you look like the cleanest person here anyways.

I drove the my Porsche out of the camp and to a private place in the woods.
[Magic Carpet Ride by Foghat]
🍒 Before I could park the car she unzipped my pants and started sucking me. Her red lipstick leaving ring on my shaft, after some pretty hard core bobbing she straddled me and bounced hard and fast. She pushed her hands against my shoulders and stuck her tounge in my mouth, she was getting into it. I decided it was response time. I put my hand on her neck and restricted her blood flow to her head, but not her breathing. I then rotated as did she, she was knelt in the seat as I was laying over her back and pounding into her.🍒
[30 minutes later]
She sat in the passenger seat sweaty and smoked a cigarette. I was hurting a little after that last move we did. She then lifted her feet into the seat and took off her panties and handed them to me.

Ferrari Chick: your friends will not believe you other wise... now take me back to my car...
Me (Jay): Yes Ma'am.

RECORD OF JAY PHAROE:

That French broad was crazy, but what is possibly crazier is that her panties are still in that cars glove compartment.

[POV of Skull]

I hung out with Brax, Nako, Kolten, and Bart Hale. Those three partied like there was no tomarrow, the last thing I remember other that being here now is that we started with weed and Brandy. The last thing I remember Buddy doing was getting drunk and getting taken back to his truck by a group of racer chicks. I woke up with four beer bottles, 10 cigarette butts, and a plate of boiled asparagus in my truck bed. And the sound of Wolfman Jack's voice on the Radio.

[POV of RHB]

Mike had left my garage with some components for his next job, after which I was drinking coffee and watching Elizabeth drink hers. She didn't pay much mind to me... other than when I showed any emotion. Jason was then brought to my garage by some grasers who said "we had to knock that crazy drunk bastard out, he was gonna kill us!"
Sigh, I knew this kid was going down the path of self destruction... Why is this all happening so early. Maybe my prophecy's timing is a bit off.