37 Going Back

Ellis De Stella
August 8th
The Mansion

[POV of Jason]
[Indestructible by Disturbed plays in background]

I sat in the kitchen, the sun was rising, and the liquor had wore off. I had the cars fixed, then I had them brought here. I had built a small tin shead for the cars, it was to keep them out of the weather until I built a more permanent structure. I sold the 1914 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost to Baskilov, it brought $250,000 to me. The money went towards rebuilding the Mansion which was looking great, I had and industrial washer and dryer running non-stop to clean the bed sheets. I found out that there were secret rooms, I found them when I was cleaning, I marked them with a sharpie outline and a circle and X over it. I then invited Brax and Nako over for dinner, they came in Nako's truck. They were in awe as they came in the door.

Brax: So... this is where you've been.
Nako: Impressive.
Me (Jason): I've put alot of money and effort into our place of transport and living.
Nako: We heard your broth...
Me (Jason): I have no brother....
Brax: Ok......
Nako: Do we need to kick his ass...
Me (Jason): No, he'll get whats comin' to him in good time.
Brax: So, how'd you find this place.
Me (Jason): Some dead guy in the woods, it looked like a car accident.
Nako: Oh shit, then that means you bought the house of pain.
Me (Jason): Do what?
Nako: This house is only owned by someone in deep sorrow, and a need for escape. It is a fuckin' Urban Legend.
Me (Jason): well... It's mine now. Lets bless this place.

I grabbed a bottle of champagne and bashed it against the gaurd rail of the staircase. The bottle did not break.

Brax: aaaannndddd.... that's a bad Omen...
Nako: fuck...

I then swung the bottle again and bashed it open.

Me (Jason): I probably didn't swing hard enough.

We dined with fine German Wine and had steaks, potatoes al gratin, and sweet potatoes. The dinner was great and Brax and Nako decided to stay the night. I then decided that I was going back to Inter-Demensional the next day and they agreed.

[The next day - 1200 AM]

With my newly Found 1928 Thompson in hand I readied myself, we had all had breakfast and were ready for the journey.

Me (Jason): Alright, are we ready...
Brax: Yee...
Nako: Lets go...

The blue and white flash surrounded us and we were in the Inter-Demensional.