Back stories 7 (I)

[POV of Brax]

It all started when I was 12 and got a Epiphone Les Paul Standard, and in 6 short years I was snorting cocaine off of bitches tits. I was in a metal bar named Krönehëad, I had a tripple espresso with black liquorsh liquor in a shot glass I proceeded to down it and crush the glass against my head. I ripped up my Fender Stratocaster with a flame job, I then started grinding. We played hard and I started head banging, the blood from my head ran into my hair and was sprayed onto the crowd. Later after the concert My band ScrëwDiver had 3 albums released, I made $500,000 and spent it all on a bar and drugs... I regret nothing. I then Met Nako again when my band died, Nako was a high school friend and a drummer... but he also made a damn good bouncer and served some pretty hard drink mixes that would knock you on your ass.

[POV of RHB]

The story of Radian 'The Dude' Housenhal.

I first met Radian at a Dimension based in the 1980s, now I found the 80's as an interesting subject, but this guy loved it. He was a geek from Detroit that lived in the early 2000s and played way too many old video games, I mean this guy logged 3000 hours on the original fucking pac-man.
[We're an American band by Grand Funk Railroad starts] Anyways, I went to an 80's version of New York city, there was a need for me to spread my wings and explore. What I found was that the city had never left the 1980s, it was like a time loop that stuck the world in the 1980s. I walked into an arcade and saw people grouped around a man playing Donkey Kong he had 1,200,000 points, he was wearing a denim jacket with rolled up sleeves and plad bell bottoms, his sunglasses didn't match his messy pompadour. Game Over then flashed on the screen and he punched his fist through the screen of the game, he then turned to me and walked towards me, the kids ran out of the arcade.

Brat (Radian): who the fuck are you, and why did you come to my arcade?
Me (RHB): I'm an explorer, and I happen to not like your tone... kid...
Brat (Radian): you wanna fight me you Hag?
Me (RHB): I have killed people for less... Your punk ass wouldn't last a second.
Brat (Radian): then why don't we settle this with a race?
Me (RHB): You're on...

The kid then walked into the street and got into a Trans Am that had way too much money put into it. He then looked at me and asked about my car. I smiled and waved my hand over the ground, A 1940 Willys coupe with a naturally aspirated 392 Hemi that had been bored and stroked, the exausts sticking strait out of the left side and hanging over the front fender. The black paint shined under the sun and reflected the kids amazement off of it. [Stranglehold by Ted Nugent starts]. The engine started with a roar, I spun the rear tires until the hot rubber gripped the pavement. We then rolled up to the stop light, his fear was unable to be masked.

Brat (Radian): First to the Empire state building wins!

The light flashed green and I launched away from the light and left him in the smoke, We started in the northern Bronx. We raced through the streets, fires emerged from the buildings and crazy driving was needed. We then went through Manhattan and through central park and times square, I then drifted infront of the Empire State building. He then stopped beside my car and got out. [Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple].

Brat (Radian): I have to admit you're a great racer!
Me (RHB): that was just some fun.
Radian: Name's Radian...
Me (RHB): you can call me R.
Radian: so, that machine you got there...
Me (RHB): *tosses hit Tiadidamoma watch* check out Dimension 0845.
Radian: thanks man!
Me (RHB): there are some instructions on what to do when you get there.

I walked back towards the door of my car.

Me (RHB): oh, and we will never be friends... So... don't try to find me.

I then drove away. Years later Radian and I met again and formed the games, but overtime we have become rivals, and not friendly ones.