67 Race through Los Angeles

Neutral Dimension
January 1st
1200 PM
Approaching Rocksville HWY and Highway 66.

[POV of Jay]

I followed Jason towards the meeting place, I could see a line of rust buckets next to hotrods and sports cars.
[Born on the Bayou by CCR plays on the radios]
We found a place to park amongst the ruckus. A greaser hopped out of his rusty El Camino and snuck behind a '57 Thunderbird and put a potato in the exaust pipe, he then got back into his truck with a grin. A man picked his nose in the monstrous 1950s Powerwagon as the the man in the Baja-buggy laughed. Behind us were some scrappy dual-sports, they looked like hell.
[Man with the Hex by Atomic Fireballs came on my radio as the 1973 Dodge Dart passed us. The car then came to a stop infront of the cars, everyone stopped and looked at the car. RHB got out of the car, a man who must have been his father got out with a Black Rain AR-15 strapped to him. A woman in the back looked out, her blue eyes shined from the sun.

RHB: now look here you racing goons, we have to wait until our radio guys get their Job done.

[POV of Mike]

Los Angeles
1957
Dimension (?)

This crazy motherfucker is pissing me off, I had to keep my words to myself though. I then stopped the 1954 Mercury Sunbeam infront of the radio station. It was 2:30 AM, I was however awake. Kolten poured cocaine on my dashboard and wrapped a dollar bill into a straw as he proceeded to snort the entire line. He then drew a Colt Super Red Hawk 454 Casull, and stared at me maliciously.

Kolten: lets do this fuckin' shit!

He then threw the door open and slammed it shut. I wanted to sit and listen to Mr. Sandman but hey, what the fuck.... I then drew my Mauser Broomhandle and followed him into the studio. Kolten then jumped ontop of a desk and shot the powerful revolver, its fireball asorbed the light before releasing a loud clash. Everyone raised their hands and stared at the now hostile Kolten.

Kolten: Okay fuckers, move to the nearest central room.
*boom*

The splinters shot into the mans hand, he scooted away from his desk.

Kolten: I know you have a goddamn schvoogie buzzer you fucker, now back the fuck away from it and join the rest of these fuckers.

I then put everyone in the central room while Kolten set up his radio equipment, he then played [We're an American Band] Rob Zombie.

Kolten: test, TEST... all right you fuckers. This is Big K comin' at you from Kumm the cum, I will now play some hard shit for our new Racers. Stay inside your houses unless you wanna get some serious fuckin' road rash.
Me (Mike): is it time?
Kolten: yeah... fuck it, we'll do it LIVE!

[POV of Jay]

RHB looked at his Tiadidamoma and snapped his fingers. A blue hue came over us, we were then in L.A., the street lights were on and the stars stood high above the suburban area in which we started.
[Joker and the Thief (Final hour remix)- by Wolfmother started playing]
RHB pulled his car onto the side street, the girl then emerged from the backseat of his car and walked towards the center of the road. Her noir look matched the setting as she stood with with her legs spread and her fishnets showing. Her blue eyes crossed over the awing men in their cars, she knew of her seductive nature. RHB then crossed his arms and looked at her with his left eyebrow cocked.

Girl: Alright boys, start your engines.

The engines roared to a start as the fronts of the vehicles shook, I turned the key to a rumble then purr. Jason's car Rumbling next to me, Brax and Nako's '55 chevy long stroked, and Mad Jacks GT40 hummed the tune of victory. The girl lifted the flags above her head. An earpiece out of nowhere was now in my ear as a classic 70s Porsche racing helmet appeared on my dash which I put on. She then swong the checkered flags down and the vehicles lurched forward. The trucks were going as fast as they could but my car zipper around them. It wasn't long before I was passing muscle cars and even some sports cars. The strait lines of the suburban area offered and ample track space to pass. I saw Mad Jack's GT40 getting dogged by a Candy Red 1968 Ferrari 365 GTB-4, Mad Jack made sure the car stayed behind him. A futuristic Corvette passed me and was dogging Mad Jack, I then Saw Jason was getting close behind me.
[Hound dog (Remix) by Elvis Presley plays on the radio]
I then seen that the city was quickly approaching and took a chance. I slammed the rachet shifter into fifth gear and climbed to 150 mph and passed the bunch, Mad Jack then zoomed past me. In anger other racers started rubbing my rear quarter pannels, but I was having nothing to do with that.
[War Machine by AC/DC starts playing]
I then flipped my boost switch the street lamps turned into a blur as the city streets became warped. My Tiadidamoma-mini turned on and shot my boost to doubling digits. My '66 Porsche was only supposed to make 645 HP yet the gauge was showing 1290 HP and my RPM guage was bouncing in the red zone. The speed gauge read 215 MPH, I didn't believe what I was seeing until I zoomed past Mad Jack like he was standing still. I swerved around the street cruisers and ran through every light as I noted that there was no time to stop. Police cars started shinning their lights behind the trucks but nothing was going to stop us. I then seen barricades and followed them, I realized that we were now racing through tinseltown, the lights of the Grauman theater shinned. I then ran hard through the winding roads of beverly hills before racing beside the ocean at Santa Monica. The orange sun broke through the black skies, the stars disappeared as the shinning of the sun lit the blue ocean. My boost had ran out, even though it should have many miles ago. I couldn't see any other racers as my car roamed down the empty road. I then seen the finish line and broke the string with my bumper, I saw the '73 Dart on the side of the road and pulled behind it. RHB looked at me amazed, like he wasn't expecting me.

Me (Jay): did I win?
RHB: yeah... and an hour earlier than the record.
Me (Jay): how so...?
RHB: Being as I was the previous record holder... I would say your boost sent you into the Twilight Zone.
Me (Jay): what?
RHB: well you went so fast that you literally slowed time down. What boost did you use?
Me (Jay): just the stuff I found in your shop...
RHB: oh boy, well we are going to say that your boost ran a bit hot and had to be chunked into the ocean.

He opened my trunk and tossed the first bottle into the ocean, I stopped him from tossing the second one.

Me (Jay): what the hell is that?
RHB: it was the fuel source to the 'die Glocke', you used a Nazi super fuel to win a race. And there is nothing in the rules that say you cannot do that... so...
Me (Jay): well... remind me not to do that again.
RHB: indefinitely noted. Now let's wait for the rest... By the way, I seen you eyeing my daughter... don't! She does that to make me mad.