Backstories 14

[POV third person]
TRIOSONIC
Year 1986.2389864
February 26th
21:00 PM

Jessup Saturday: Radian, our forces have been hit pretty hard by Inter-Dim forces.
Radian: I know, and I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve.
Jessup: Do you mind sharing?
Radian: there are some new guys in their Army, they aren't your typical "New Guys"...
Jessup: does it happen to be the same people from the games?
Radian: Yes, according to the Reports, Brax and Nako are a harsh threat... but they only do things for chaos in their own version of fun. Buddy is your standard war fighter, Skull is the punisher, and Jay is the sniper. Then there are the primary threats, Mad Jack a war hero in the making and Jason who has has nothing to lose.
Jessup: Do you want me to pull stuff up on them?
Radian: that would be perfect, and while you're at it, try to cause turmoil between them.
Jessup: On it.
Radian: Oh, and get that kid  from... Ellis De Stella.
Jessup: already?
Radian: dont know a better time than now.

Radian exits his large office that is filled with posters and relics from the 1980s. He opens the large sliding glass doors and looks out over his city of TRIOSONIC, cars fly by as the skyscrapers show their own little scenes through each window. Advertising from the 80s, the flying cars look 80s, and even the fashion fits the cassette/cyber punk feel Radian was going for. The look he went for was "somewhere between Running man, Robo Cop, total recall, and those really cool pictures of cyber punk" it only took 50 years to get this. The other 750 were spent perfecting it, this Demension also had a time corruption. People lived next to Synthetic Peoples and Cyborgs, and even... mated... eeegggghhhh... gross. Anyways, Radian wanted the feel to always be the 1980s, and that is exactly what he got... except futuristic too.

[POV of RHB]
Neutral Dimension
Hall of Heroes
February 26th
0845 AM

I walked into NM's office, he would not like what I was about to say. I walked past his oddities and collectables, he turned at me and smiled.

NM: thanks to your glorious ideas, we have wiped out Radian's primary forces.
RHB: that's great, needed to be done.
NM: Is there an Issue?
RHB: no use in delay, I am going to have to step down as leader and spread my leadership to the rest of you.
NM: WHAT? NO, why?
RHB: look, you know how this story ends, you have seen the prophecy.
NM: don't worry about that bullshit, we'll be behind you the whole way.
RHB: I am stepping down so that I can do some dirty stuff and set things in motion before then.
NM: *sigh* I'll call the others, just know that I don't want to.
RHB: oh, and set project "Invade and conquer" into motion...
NM: will do... Get done what needs to get done... you will have to report to me every week as a standard Regulator.
RHB: Expect a whole bunch of UNODIR's...(unless otherwise directed)
NM: I would expect nothing less.