34 Introducing A Nightmare

Neutral Demension
The Inter-Demensional
Fall time

[POV of RHB]

I walked up the grand staircase to the lobby, once in I headed towards the lounge. I sat at my usual table, I flicked open my pocket watch and saw 8:00am. I was a little early for our 8:20am meeting. Mattock the bartender walked to my my table.

Mattock: what would you like today.
Me (RHB): Scotch, neat...
Mattock: Right sir...
Me (RHB): Am I getting older?
Mattock: still as sprite as the first time I saw you.

I then receaved the scotch, I sipped it then grabbed a napkin and placed it on the table and put the glass of scotch on the napkin. I then grabbed a cigar from my trenchcoat's pocket and lit it with my U.S. Army lighter. I then saw 8:25am on my pocket watch and started getting uncomfortable, then I saw Jack Redmun walk towards me in a black wool trenchcoat. He then sat down and apologized for being late.

Me (RHB): That's alright Mr. Redmun, just try not to do that too often.
Jack Redmun: yes sir, sorr...
Me (RHB): don't apologize, it's a sign of weakness. Alright... You, Skull, Jay, and Baddy will be joining my training program.
Jack Redmun: sure.
Me (RHB): is that a yes?
Jack Redmun: so... yes sir.

I then walked outside and in 3 minutes was joined with the rest of the group. A repainted 1934 Dodge School bus then stopped at infront of the steps. The Old Man at the top of the steps called for me, I then went back up.

Old Man: Are you sure this is good for these guys?
Me (RHB): They'll be fine... They have to get the propper training.
Old Man: if you say so sir.
Me (RHB): Good day.
Old Man: Good day, sir.

I then walked down the steps and got onto the bus, the vallet set behind me. I then drove the bus towards the small town I set up 2 miles southwest from the Inter-Demensional. I then drove into the town, people walked the streets. People of the past that I had reintroduced here, they were people of fame or people I found interesting. Here, anyone who died and contributed to our great history, is very much alive. There were recording studios, markets, libraries, manufacturing facilities, dealerships, government buildings, etc. And they all looked like they were from the 1920s yet had modern stuff. The town on the outside looked like a town in a Norman Rockwell town with some Grit to it, it was also a coal and Iron Mining town. I turned on the radio.
[Ain't misbehavin by Louis Armstrong came on]
I then pulled up to my Building, it was large with the sectioned pane glass windows. The sign said 'Hunter Co. Eccentric Items', and it had all my work stuff in it. It also had prototypes designed by Dr. Foriegnton, and it was where he worked as well. We entered the building, and everyone was amazed by the odd looking machines and things.

[POV of Mad Jack]

I saw the machines that seemed like Victorian Si-Fi. There were also several machines like printing presses, work benches, reloading benches, and repair stations. The place also had rare antiques strewn across the place, and they all looked like they were in use. I saw RHB take off his trenchcoat and fadora and put it on an old hat rack, he then put on a Greasy and worn Newsboy Cap. He then adjusted his shoulder holster which contained a Colt Single action Navy. RHB then wondered over to the wood stove with a coffee pot.

RHB: damn, HEY FOREINGTON, DID YOU DRINK ALL THE COFFEE?
Dr. Foriegnton: Sorry R, Could you get another case.
RHB: Fine... Hey... damn... uhmm... Redmun... Jack... could you get us a case of coffee.
Me (Mad Jack): Sure, where at and what with.

He walked over to me and handed me two 1920's silver Eagles.

RHB: Go to the Barrow's General Store.
Me (Mad Jack): alright.

I then walked out of the building and realized that I forgot to ask where the store was. I then tapped a cowboy on the shoulder, he had his foot proped up on the fender of the Model A pickup loaded with firewood. He then turned around with a half Grin, it... it... was Ronald Reagan. And the man he was talking to was... George Washington in a gray suit and snapbrim.

Ronald Reagan: What can I do for ya?
Me (Mad Jack): uhhh, where is the general store?
George Washington: Why must thee new Entries act in this fashion?
Ronald Reagan: Speachless I'd say? Hop in Boy, I'll take ya where ya need to go. We'll talk later George.
George Washington: I will see to it.

Reagan then drove me to the store and stoped the truck.

Reagan: I might go in with ya, these folks have a real mean streak.

We then entered the store and went to the counter where a lady had her back turned to us.

Reagan: Hi Bonnie, we need some...
Me (Mad Jack): Coffee.

The woman then turned around and looked at me, it was Bonnie Parker.

Bonnie: Clyde could you get the coffee.

A thin man in an apron then walked in and grabbed the crate from the top, he then put the crate on the counter and looked at me.

Clyde: a new comer?
Reagan: seems to be...
Bonnie: I just adore new comers...
Clyde: don't flirt with the new guy Mrs. Barrow.
Bonnie: ohh, alright. That'll be a dollar.

I then handed her a silver Eagle and picked up the crate. I then got back into the truck with Reagan. Bonnie stood in the doorway and staired at us as we drove away.

Reagan: You look confused.
Me (Mad Jack): I thought you were all...
Reagan: dead... Yep, we were on our death beds when RHB came and brought us here. He made this place and gave everyone jobs where they wouldn't hurt eachother. This place is self supporting, and is made up of people who had somethin' of a past. We even have elections, Nixon is the Mayor now.

Reagan told me more about Rocksville, he said there was also recording studio where music of all kinds were made. I then seen John Wayne and Johnny Cash talking infront of the saloon and Elvis, Kennedy, and Marylin Monroe talking infront of a diner. On the other side Al Capone was talking with Charles Bronson infront of a 1920's Chevy, and infront of a post office John Belushi was eating a donut. We then got back to RHB's shop, Reagan said bye and drove off. I then saw Teddy Roosevelt walk towards me, I opened the door for him.

Theodore Roosevelt: Thank you, old boy.

He then walked in with a smile.

Theodore Roosevelt: Hey R, do you have my Rifle Done.
RHB: Yes Sir.

RHB then brought a large scoped lever gun with him towards Teddy.

Theodore Roosevelt: that is a fine looking rifle, how much will that be?
RHB: 20 dollars.
Theodore Roosevelt: Fine work should be rewarded as so.

Teddy then handed him 20 silver Eagles and walked back through the door with it propped on his shoulder. I then gave RHB the coffee Crate and he then put it on the floor beside the stove, scooped some grounds, and poured then into the pot.

RHB: Alright, lets get started!