Adventures of Brax and Nako 2 🍋

Warning: this chapter has some really objectionable stuff in it, I didn't intend on it being this ronchy... but I'm not going to re-write it.

🍋This chapter involves rough Sex, Drugs, vulgarity, and rock and Roll!🍋

Dec. 27th
Morning - how the fuck am I supposed to know.
Neutral Dimension

[POV of Brax]

[115 by Elena Siegman]
We were recovering from the Christmas and post Christmas parties. We had done some of that weed that Jimi had left over from Vietnam, Bon Scott brought some hard liquor,  Elton John (found it odd) came over with some Acid, Snoop brought some harsh weed, and Eddie Van Halen broght the sugar [cocaine]. We got really fucked up, then we got sober enough to continue doing the shit for the entire day. The rockstars saw we were still living in the damn hotel at the Inter-dimensional.
[I hate everything about you - three days grace comes on]
*takes long drag from cigarette*
The guys then bought us this old studio and garage, it had room enough to fit 3 cars and 6 motorcycles. Fuck yeah, anyways we then came into the palce and got fucked up again, and then as a treat someone brought some prostitutes over, but by then a couple of the others had left by this point. 🍒 Some bitch wrapped her tuna around my dick and now my piss burns, but that bitch fucked me hard. Anyways, Right now, I have some other whore bouncing on my dick. Oh wait, there is Mad Jack. The girl got off of my dick and started blowing it as Jack tried to look away.

Me (Brax): hey bro, what's up?
Mad Jack: I have this letter for you.

[Ghost by Badflower came on]

I opened the letter, then read the letter with my left hand and I pushed the whores head up and down on my dick. I then saw the part about what was wanted of me, it was an odd request but not necessarily a deal breaker.

Me (Brax): yeah, I'll get it done. Want some pussy?
Mad Jack: No thanks, I'm a one woman man now.
Me (Brax): suit yourself. Grab a beer on the way out...
Mad Jack: I will, thanks.

The picture on the wall fell off as a woman screamed in enjoyment. Nako was fuckin' the shit outta some chick. I then pulled the girls head off my dick and pushed it onto the couch as I planted my peen in her ass and pounded away.

[POV of Nako]

After our sex and drug rage in our new pad we left it, on a mission for RHB. We then warped back to Ellis De Stella.

Ellis De Stella
August 10th
1408 PM

We got into my truck and drove around, we realized that even with our bar that this was no longer home. We had both ditched our parents and got into this lifestyle, but we never got our dreams done here in this shithole, it was only in the N.D. where we got shit done and enjoyed it. We drove to the local jail, it was where Brax's brother resided. Kolten was and odd person, but a music mastermind, the guy was arested for killing someone with a beer bottle because they changed Seek & Destroy by Metallica to a Taylor Swift song.

[30 minutes later]

Jesus fucking Christ... we drove away from the smoking hole in the jail's wall as Kolten flipped off the place with both hands. We parked the truck in Bad Bax's garage and covered it with a tarp, we then ran into the underground.

[15 minutes later]

We got Kolten dressed in his preferred leather punk look, chains draped off of it. Only problem was he had beaten the shit out of three people, we then took him and went to a place where we could privately travel back to the N.D.

N.D.
Dec. 27
1600 PM
the Studio Pad

I sat on the couch at our pad as Brax tried to explain things to his brother about why he was here and not rotting in a jail.

[Toxicity by System of a down came on]

I learned that RHB needed a new DJ to play music over the radios of the races. I also learned that we needed to get some rides to race in, that would be easy though. Then I learned that the prostitutes came with this place, and we went at it all day, and did drugs with them, while doing it. I always wondered what French kissing with an acid pill would be like.