30 Attack on Gungsta Airbase

1917
[2000 PM the day 11]

[POV of Jason]

We prepared ourselves all day for the final battle. The Germans in the rooms beside ours talked of factory work and plans for the next day. I then walked down to the bar to get a drink, and maybe clear my head. I sat at the bar and ordered a Mead, the bar tender, whom happened to be overweight and Names Shultz, then reached under the bar top and plopped a bottle in front of me. I then put a German coin on the table and he took it with a half grin.

Bartender: Danke mein Herr [thanks sir].

I then noticed a Blond haired girl at the end of the bar looking me down, I avoided looking at her and sipped on my mead. She then got up and sat beside me. She crossed her legs and pulled her green dress into her crotch area.

Girl: hallo schön, willst du mit mir trinken [hello handsome, do you want to drink with me?].
Me (Jason): nein traurig, ich trinke alleine. [no sorrily, I drink alone].
Girl: wir könnten etwas anderes machen. [We could do something else].
Me (Jason): Ich bin verlobt [I'm engaged].
Girl: Verlobt, nicht verlobt, ist mir egal [engaged, not engaged, it does not matter to me].
Me (Jason): Nein...

I got up and grabbed my bottle of mead, she looked me down and sighed. I am for only one. I saw Jay use his crappy German in her, she the took his hand and led him upstairs. I finished off my Mead and went upstairs to get ready.

[POV of Skull]

We came downstairs with black trench coats over our fatigues. We had put on black face paint, we then snuck past people in the bar and went into the garage. Jason was talking to Mad Jack. Jason was wearing his American uniform with black grease rubbed on it, his Doughboy helmet had been painted black. Jason then patted Mad Jack on the back and walked towards us. He had the team get into the truck and load up, he pulled me to the side though.

Jason: I have a gift from the Italians for you. It is in the truck, hop in and put it on.
Me (Skull): Ok... I...
Jason: can it, and put the stuff on.

Jason then got to the door of the truck, swung the door open, stepped on the running board, and looked at me.

Jason: Are you going?

I then ran and got into the truck. I saw a large crate and opened it, the black glistening metal showed my reflection. I looked on the side of the box, it had a description that said "Esercito italiano: destinato alle forze degli Ardetti [Italian Army: meant for Ardetti forces]".

Buddy: FraaagEeeeeLay, must be Italian.
Nako: Did you just quote Christmas Story?
Buddy: damn well right I did.

I put on the glistening armor, it had a knife with my name on it attached to it. It was awesome.

Jay: *half drunk* I wonder if it's bullet proof.

He pulled out his silenced 1903 Savage and pointed it at me. [Ffffhhhisssthhhppp] the Gun fired and plinked a round off my chest plate and through the canvas tarp covering us. Brax took the Gun from Jay and tossed it at Nako who grabbed it and shoved it into his belt.

Me (Skull): you goddamn idiot! You could have killed me!
Brax: Or he could have blown the operation. Jay, you will not fuck up like that again. And don't give us any shit about you being drunk, Nako and I have been drunk since we got here.
Jay: Sorry...
Me (Skull): Next time I'm gonna kick your ass.

We then got to the airbase.

[POV of Jason]

I pulled up to the front gate and saw a single German officer gaurding the gate, other gaurds were checking the perimeter. The gate gaurd walked towards the truck, I pushed the barrel of my suppressed 1903 Savage against the door of the truck.