Why Wasn't it Me? Part 3

At the age of 23, Stiles was proud to say that he had managed to establish a pretty good life. He graduated from Beacon Hills High School and then moved on to graduate from CalTech at the top of his class. That was where he met his fiancé, Ian.

After graduating, both he and Ian moved to Beacon Hills so that Stiles could be closer to his dad. Stiles worked as a deputy in the Sheriff's department while Ian worked as a chemist in a nearby forensics lab. Scott and Allison had also moved back into town, now married with a kid on the way. Stiles had been begging since Scott had told him about the pregnancy for them to name the baby 'Stiles jr', to which Allison rolled her eyes and ignored him.

Ian and Stiles were dating for four and a half years before Ian drove Stiles all the way to CalTech and proposed to him in front of the admissions office where they had first run into each other. Stiles jumped on him and placed a slobbery kiss on his cheek.

The two had been engaged for nearly 5 months, planning to get married in the fall, but before that could happen, Stiles wanted to do one small thing.

On a random Tuesday morning, the young couple found themselves standing in front of the cemetery gate.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Stiles told his fiancé. In a way, Stiles felt like he was reminding Ian of his ex CONSTANTLY.

Ian grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers, "You need to do this Stiles. Before I drag you in there myself."

Stiles took a deep breath and pushed open the creaky gate. They walked in, side by side to a specific grave. They had done this once before when Ian wanted to get Stiles's mom's approval for their marriage.

"Hi Derek," Stiles started, his voice cracking, "I want you to meet my fiancé, Ian."

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long!!! School is not fun.

What Sterek AUs would you like to see??