Chapter 13 - I Do

It was now Friday. The day that Hiccup and Astrid were going to train the little kids, to see if they liked kids. The two woke up wrapped around each other and with smilies on their faces. The sun was shinning through the little whole in the roof, that was made for toothless. It was a good start to the morning.
Hiccup turned his head so that he was now facing his wife." Good morning my beautiful mi'lady."

"Good morning my handsome chief." Astrid giggled after she said that because she knows Hiccup is not a big fan of being called chief.

"Oh chief now. Well then, does my chieftess want to come with me to breakfast?"

"Really chieftess? You never called me that before. I think the only time I was actually called that was at our wedding, and that was when Gobber introduced us to the crowd as a married couple." She said getting up out of bed, to get dressed.

"Well do you like it?" Hiccup asked getting out of bed to get dressed too.

"Well I don't really know. I guess I can get used to it, if you keep calling me it."

"So you want me to call you chieftess?" Hiccup asked turning towards her.

"Well if I have to say yes or no right now. It would be a yes"

"Really?" he asked surprised.

"I do. Now come on let's go eat breakfast and feed the dragons." She said heading downstairs.

Once Hiccup and Astrid were fed, dressed, and ready to go they got on their dragons and went to the academy. Once they got there they were surprised because the children were waiting quietly in a line.

"Well I guess I made a good decision leaving Fishlegs to the academy."

"Yeah really. Who knew Fishlegs was good with kids."Astrid said looking at Hiccup with a surprised face.

As the day went on Hiccup and Astrid were grateful that the day was almost over. The kids might be good listeners and do their jobs right, but taking care of so many can be a little crazy. As the children left to go home, Hiccup and Astrid did too.

"We are finally home." Hiccup said plopping down on the couch.

"I thought the day would never end.......... It was fun though, do you agree?" Astrid said while going to the couch and snuggling into Hiccup.

"Yes it was fun, but tiring. And I found something out today." He said whiling wrapping his arms around her.

"And what's that." she took a pause. "chief." After she said that, she giggled.

"Ha ha ha very funny mi'lady. And I found out, that I do like children. Do you?" Hiccup was a little nervous to what she was going to say next.

"I do." As Astrid said that she looked over at Hiccup and smiled. then laid a gentle kiss on his lips. "So when do you want to have a child?" She asked.

"Well we did say that we would wait for you to get normal. So how about next month? Would that be good?"

"Yeah, I think that should be alright. I can't wait for us to star our family." She said resting her head on his chest.

"We already have. We have you, me, Toothless, Stormfly, and my mom."

"I guess we already have. Well then I can't wait for us to make a human." She said smiling.