Chapter 25- Goddess

*Nick POV*

Can't belive I just did that. Why did I say I would make her Luna. I thought to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair as I drove back to home.

Once I walked in Chandler was waiting for me. He straightened up once I walked in and stood at attention. I gave him a nod and he relaxed.

"You called alpha?" He said following me to my office.

"Get the pack house ready. I am introducing my mate and the packs new Luna."

"You found your Luna!?" He exclaimed sitting forward in his chair.

"Yes you have already met her infact." I said going through some folders. "So we are going to have to call the four neighboring pack alphas and betas over so get someone to contact them."

"Yes alpha." He answered while taking the files from my hand.

"We will need enough chairs for everyone. We will need food. Especially apple pie. She loves apple pie. Lots of deserts. And no achool this time please." I said while raising an eye brow at him.

"Ok that was one time." He said rolling his eyes.

"At my 16th birthday!" And you fell onto my mom and my dad beat you up."

He just laughed and leaned back in his chair. "Got to admit that was funny."

I tried not to laughed but just smiled. "Yeah good times." I said. "Anyways. Get going, lots to do."

Chandler nodded, got up and left. I picked up a picture from my desk. It was a old picture of me, my brother and my parents.

"I will find them. And I will kill them." I said to the picture. Whoever killed my parents were going to pay. With their lives. I set the picture down and sighed.

I walked to my room and put on some new clothes. I walked into the kitchen and started to make a sandwich.

"It's quiet with out them. Mom and dad." I turned around to see Noah leaning against the kitchen table.

"Yeah no kidding." I said.

"We are going to get them back for it right." He said in a low growl.

"Of course."

"Good." He said relaxing. "so I heard you are making Cara Luna tonight."

"Yep. I got blackmailed into it." I chuckled to myself.

"Well it better be a hell of a party. She is a party girl." He winked at me.

"Oh its going to be a party." I smirked. "Mostly because both Cara and Ava are going to be there. Complete crazyness."

After a talking with Noah for a while I decided to give Ava a call to see how it was going with Cara and getting ready.

Everything seemed to be going good so I decided to drive down to the pack house. There were white lights hanging everywhere. There were blue balloons and purple streamers. I looked up to the stage where I would be announcing. There was a podium and a microphone. White folding chairs were lined up in rows. The front two rows had names on them for who is sitting in the front. A list that I had already prepared.

"Everything is in order alpha." Tanner, Chandler, Niomi, and Krissa came up to me.

"Thank you. You all can go and get ready." I told them. They bowed their heads then walked across the lawn.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair then across my face. I went back to my house then went and took a shower. Noah wasnt there when I got there but when I got out he was sitting in the living. He had already gotten dressed up and was flipping through the channels.

"Cara and Ava called," he said not even looking over to me. "They are on the way over. aparently Cara is looking pretty hot. Better keep her close." He finally looked up and winked at me.

Just as he did that I heard the door open. I'm pretty sure I looked like a idiot standing there in awe with my mouth open, but I couldnt help it. Cara was looking hot! hot actually I think would be an understatement. Her hair was curled and pushed to one side. She was wearing a long red dress with a slit to show off some leg. She had tall black heels that made her amost as tall as me.

"Do I look ok?" Cara asked in a frettful voice while trying to smooth out her dress.

"You look like a goddess." I said slowly walking over to her then whispered gently into her ear... "You are a goddess. My goddess."

Sorry I took so long to update! I had try outs and was out of town for like every weekend. Anyways sorry I took so long but I did it. Hopefully I won't take so long next chapter.

Vote and comment!