When the dust was settled

(A/N : Omo thank you for the 1k reads. I'm so happy that people are enjoying my fanfic. 😉)

---

It took quite some time for Jennie to wake up. Ever since Jisoo went out to look for Lisa, Chaeyoung had moved Jennie to a more comfortable and bigger space. The ground had stopped shaking for a while. She left Jennie for a bit to look for a cushion or a pillow that could be used to support her head. However, since they were in an office building and to be exact, the ground floor which would be the lobby, Chaeyoung had less luck in finding a cushion or a pillow. She doesn't want to leave an unconscious Jennie on her own if she had to shift floors so she halted her findings when she realised that there were none on that floor. 

Chaeyoung made her way back to Jennie. She sat cross-legged near Jennie and then used her legs as the 'cushion' for Jennie's head. Chaeyoung patiently waited for Jennie to wake up. She used a handkerchief in her pocket to wipe out some dirt on Jennie's face. It felt as if it had been forever since Jisoo went to look out for Lisa when she heard the front door swung open. Chaeyoung look up to see that Jisoo had returned with a limping Lisa on her side.

The multi panel glass door was still working properly but the glass in the door had already broken. Chaeyoung laughed for a bit when she saw Jisoo pushed the door normally to clear a way for Lisa to get inside. Jisoo made eye contact with her and she waved her hands over to indicate for them to come over to her since she can't move.

"Chaeng ah, why are you laughing? What's so funny?" Jisoo asked upon arriving near her. Her brows knitted in confusion.

"Hihihi, the door unnie." Chaeyoung giggled.

Jisoo looked at the door and looked back towards Chaeyoung whilst raising her eyebrows. "The door?"

By this time, Lisa had already caught on to what Chaeyoung meant and she also had already burst into laughter together with her. This only made Jisoo more confused.

"Unnie, the door." Lisa repeated one more time before bursting into laughter again with Chaeyoung.

Jisoo turned to look at the door slightly longer than before and finally realised that the door only had its frame left and that she just pushed the door normally as if the glass was still intact. She let out an "Oh! The door" before joining the two laughing maknaes. "I totally didn't realise that. I was just trying to get Lisa inside that I didn't notice that the glass was not there anymore."

"To be fair, I didn't notice it too, unnie." Lisa raised her right palm to high five Jisoo as a sign to agree. "At least until Chaeng mentioned it though."

"I'm not sure why that is so funny but anyway I'm glad that both of you come back alright." Chaeyoung's giggles come to a stop when she remembered that Lisa was limping just now. "Wait, Lisa. Your leg! Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Chaeyoung was scanning Lisa from top to bottom. "Omo, you don't have your glasses!" Every word that came out of Chaeyoung's mouth was laced with a worried look in her eyes.

"I'm alright Chaeyoung ah, please don't worry. I did some quick emergency first aid thanks to this bandana." Lisa tugged at the bandana wrapped around her calf softly before smiling back reassuringly at Chaeyoung.

"We still need to get that wound treated later at the hospital. It could get infected." Jisoo intercepted.

Lisa nodded before adding, "Also I might have lost that glasses but I still have you girls so that was nothing." She jokingly waved her hands towards Jisoo and Chaeyoung as if dismissing them.

"Hmmm, now who's being cheesy." Jisoo smirked before Lisa lightly punched her right shoulder.

"Hey Chaeng. Let me take over. Your legs might be numb by now." Jisoo gestured towards the still unconscious Jennie on her lap.