Favour

It's Tzuyu's birthday! Happiest birthday to our Tzuyu.

#Sweet_Tzuyu_Day
#쯔윗한_우리막동생일

#Sweet_Tzuyu_Day#쯔윗한_우리막동생일

Also, happy birthday Chaeryeong

Also, happy birthday Chaeryeong. Sorry that I'm late. Hehe.

Have fun reading this new chapter 🤗

-------------

"So how do we convince Jeongyeon and Ryujin to be in on this? Would they agree?" Jennie asked as Jisoo and her eyed the two siblings running around in the house. 

Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa were all huddled up in the living room for a surprise meeting. None of the others were in the living room with them except the occasional appearance of Jeongyeon and Ryujin as the two of them were running around playing the tag game. 

"You're it!" Jeongyeon's voice can be heard clearly as the quartet turned their heads to look at the sisters. "Boo." She rolled her tongue out and began running towards the other direction. 

"Unnie you better not use your powers! That's cheating." Ryujin growled as she too began chasing Jeongyeon. 

Chaeyoung sighed and laughed for a bit after the scenario that just happened. "Are we sure that they are our only options?" 

"Yeah, it would seem like it." Jennie answered. 

"Well, they're good at their job. I don't see any problems here." Lisa shrugged. 

"Yes and that is why we are choosing them. We can't choose any of the docs cause they have a job. Same reasons with our colleagues which is why we are not picking Sana, Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung." Jisoo reasoned. 

"Okay so we have Jeongyeon, Momo, Ryujin and Yeji left." Chaeyoung counted with her fingers. "But we're just gonna pick Jeongyeon and Ryujin?"

Jisoo nodded. 

"What about the other two?" 

Loud footsteps were heard again coming in their direction. 

"You're it!" Ryujin shouted and Jeongyeon sighed.