Unlucky?

Nayeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu had gone home and the rest of them decided to stay at Mina's house for a while until later.

"It would seem like everybody are having powers, don't they?" Chaeyoung asked as she fiddled with the hem of her jacket.

"I guess. We're the unlucky ones." Lisa blatantly replied.

"No. Don't say that. Who knows if your powers are gonna manifest tomorrow."

"Yeah, well. I couldn't care less."

"Although now that I know about this, don't you feel like you feeling uncomfortable to go outside had something to do with this?" Chaeyoung pondered.

"Hmm, I never thought about it that way. How so?"

"What if you're feeling uncomfortable cause you have heightened senses."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and Chaeyoung explained further, "Like you can feel and hear everything. That's why you felt uncomfortable. As if they were eyes always looking at you."

"Like superman but without the flying powers? Also without the laser eyes plus icy breath. You know what I mean." Lisa shrugged.

"Yeah. Yeah. Kinda like that. Although I would compare it more to daredevil instead of superman only that you're not blind." Chaeyoung giggled while Lisa only rolled her eyes as a response.

"Hey, unnies." Ryujin greeted the two before taking a seat. "What are the both of you were talking about?"

"Oh, hey Ryu." Chaeyoung smiled. "Just the fact that everyone sitting over there actually are having powers unlike us."

"Aww, that's not what this is. You might get your powers tomorrow. Who knows?" Ryujin shrugged.

"Heh, don't worry. I'm not sad about it. Although I don't think Chaeng feels the same way." Lisa smirked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung did a cute pout before abruptly changing the topic. "Where's Yeji? I didn't see her after the check-up just now. Is she alright?"

"She's alright. She had a little fever and just went back to the room to take a nap. I think the temperature had gone down a little after the nap." Ryujin answered.

"By the way, where did Jisoo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie go? I haven't seen them after the docs left." Lisa inquired.

"Hmm, if I'm not mistaken I saw Jeongyeon unnie dragging Momo unnie somewhere." Ryujin answered.

"Oh. I just remembered. Jisoo unnie did ask Jeongyeon unnie to take her to see Momo later. I guess that's what she did?" Chaeyoung added.

***
Irene, Joy and Wendy were standing on the opposite side of the entrance of YG Pharmaceutical. The building had been confiscated and there were many yellow tape wrapped across the main entrance.

"I can't believe it was shut down." Joy sighed.

"Me neither. How is Seunghyun oppa?" Irene asked as she pulled the sunglasses off of her face.

"He's fine. He took a flight home as soon as he heard me tell him about this. He'll maybe arrived about 3 more hours, I think." Wendy answered as she looked at her wristwatch.

"Did sajangnim get arrested?"

"He is. Thankfully he didn't question much when we were making him the CEO." Irene snickered.

"A perfect black goat. He even lends his name."

"Do you think he's gonna be mad? We kinda ran his company and failed to do so." Joy sighed again.