Withdrawn

"What's going on? Wait, where's Lisa?"

"It was a thief. He hit Lisa whilst running and then we heard a woman shouting from behind saying 'Help, he stole my handbag'." Jennie explained.

"So Lisa chase after the dude. Come on she's gonna need backup." Chaeyoung said tugging both of her unnies towards the direction where Lisa had ran.

They have been running for quite a bit before finally catching up to Lisa who was now standing in a fighting stance. The girls swiftly surrounded the thief to stop him from fleeing the scene. All of them were now sporting the fighting stance just like Lisa. The thief was wearing a standard thief outfit. A black baseball hat. A black face mask. A white t-shirt inside with a black jacket with blue jeans accompanied by a black military boots. The handbag that he stole was slung over his shoulder.

"Now it's four against one. Are you not going to give up?" Lisa said intimidatingly.

However, instead of feeling intimidated, the guy was smirking confidently and all four of them could feel it even if it is hidden behind the mask. His movement was so fast that Jisoo swore she didn't even feel the knife blade scratching her left cheek when she felt Chaeyoung tugging her slightly backwards out of the blade's reach.

Slightly fazed, Jisoo touched her bleeding cheek with her fingers as if to confirm. The cut might have been deep if it weren't for Chaeyoung's fast reflex. Chaeyoung made a brief eye contact with Jisoo to ask if she was okay and Jisoo responded instantly and their attention was back to the thief. The thief was now holding out the knife on his left hand. His mind was panicking over whom he should attack next evidenced by his rapid eye movement between the four of them.

Lisa briefly made eye contact with Jennie requesting her to distract the guy so she could try to disarm him. Jennie feign an attack to the thief's right side so that Lisa could made her move. As expected, the thief fell for it and lunge his left hand forward which allowed Lisa the opportunity to firmly grab it. Before the guy could even react to Lisa grabbing his left hand, Jennie speedily rushed forward to grab his right arm to limit his movements. Lisa held the thief's hand that was holding the knife with both of her hands and smashed them against the wall in an attempt to disarm him. The thief felt his grip on the knife loosens and the weapon fell to the ground prompting Jennie to straight away kick the fallen knife away from the guy. Chaeyoung proceeded to strike the attacker on his stomach using her knees jerking his body forward making him lose balance.

Then, Jennie kicked him in the back when he was losing his balance and his knees fell to the ground. His hands were still clutching the part of his stomach that made contact with Chaeyoung's knees. Jisoo began making her way behind the thief and wrapped her right arm around his neck. Her elbow was under his chin with her biceps and forearm on the side of his neck. She placed her left hand behind his head. She steadily squeezed her biceps and forearm closed and push his head forwards with her left arm. She held the choke for about 10-20 seconds before slowly lowering his limping body to the ground.

As soon as the attacker was subdued, Lisa hurriedly ran over to Jisoo.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Lisa's hands roamed around the bleeding cheek assessing the injury.

"It's nothing. I'm Jisoo. I'm okay. Thank you Chaeng for pulling me just now. I don't know what has gotten into me." Jisoo sighed regretting her slow response.

"It's no big deal. I'm just looking out for you." Chaeyoung wrapped her hands around Jisoo's hands to comfort her.

"So what do we do now, captain?" Jennie asked while handcuffing the thief.

"Jennie call up the station. Tell them to send Mina and Chaeyoung here to pick him up. Also, we gotta find the owner of this handbag. Chaeyoung see if you can find an ID in that bag and find a way to contact her." Jisoo ordered.