Celebrity?

#3yearswithBlackpink

3 years later

It has been more than three years since they first became police officers. They're no longer the rookie that they were before. Within a few months after starting out, their ranks were upgraded to police detectives. As far as everyone in the neighbourhood knows, the quartet were the best cops anyone could ever wanted them to be. They were famous for solving cases effectively with great efficiency. The people in the area knows them as team BlackPink. If the people wanted their service, they would call up the station and request specifically for the team, though the team is actually separated into two. Team Black which consisted of Jisoo and Lisa whereas team Pink comprised of Jennie and Chaeyoung.

Chief Choi Sooyoung was super impressed with their teamwork and that was why she created team BlackPink as an easier code-name to call all four of them. Some people in the neighbourhood even dubbed them as JenChuLiChaeng.

Jisoo was at her desk twirling a black pen in between the fingers of her right hand. She was thinking about signing the paper in front of her. It was an application form to become an undercover police officer. She had filled it out a couple of days ago but was hesitant about signing it. None of the other girls know about it which was one of the reasons of her hesitance. She wondered if the other three would even entertained the idea of becoming an undercover cop considering that the four of them are practically a celebrity in the station due to their huge possibility of success in solving any cases.

Jisoo shook her head lightly and put the black pen on her right hand down before stuffing the form back to the third drawer on her desk. She whispered softly to herself "I gotta ask them. It would be wrong to keep them in the dark."

"Keep what in the dark?" Lisa's voice pulled Jisoo back into reality.

Lisa made her way across bringing two mugs of coffee; settling one mug on Jisoo's desk. Then she walked over to her desk which was just the opposite of Jisoo's desk.

"Wow, someone's ear is working well today." Jisoo teased looking around away from Lisa as if what she had just said wasn't directed towards her.

Lisa scoffed. "Um, excuse me I'm right here and yes my ear has always been functioning properly."

"Heh, yeah you wish it was." Jisoo burst out laughing unable to hold it back anymore.

Jisoo saw within the corner of her eyes that the younger girl was visibly upset. She had crossed her arms across her chest. She was holding her breath whilst staring directly at Jisoo who was still laughing hysterically.

"Oh come on Lalice. I'm just kidding. You know you're so cute when you're upset."

Lisa doesn't break her eye contact and continued to stare at Jisoo while gradually widening her eyes and this prompted Jisoo to open her top drawer and pluck out a kinder egg. It's a type of chocolate candy that came with a toy inside the package. She knew all too well that Lisa won't be able to reject this and obviously Lisa immediately caught the candy when she tossed it over. Lisa's facial expression was instantly shifted to overjoy.

"Oh unnie. I was about to buy this today." Lisa scratched her not itching head wondering, "How did you know?"

Jisoo just shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly; smirking as if she had won the lottery before finally sipping her coffee.

"Yah! You're playing with that thing again. Jeez." Sana sighed. She strut slowly to her desk located just next to Lisa's desk.

"Let her be a baby every once in a while Sana yah." Jisoo said.

"Has anyone seen Dahyun anywhere?"

Jisoo just shook her head whereas Lisa was currently busy unwrapping the kinder egg and was not listening to the bickering surrounding her. She quickly chomp down the chocolate candy inside the egg. It seemed that she had already forgotten about her petty beef with Jisoo just now.