Discovery

"Why are you shouting?" Jennie asked. 

"Sorry, I'm just excited." Lisa smiled sheepishly. "Wait, did I interrupt something?" 

Lisa had been in her room the whole time and she had ran out of the room hurriedly cause she had received a phone call from God Jihyo. 

"No you didn't." Jisoo answered. 

"Okay, great. Jihyo called me." Lisa continued. 

"Jihyo? God Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"Yep." 

"God Jihyo?" Jeongyeon exchanged eye contact with a puzzled Mina. 

"Yeah, umm remember when we went to that underground morgue?" 

"Uh-huh." 

"Nayeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu? Ring any bells?" 

"Ah, them. What about them?" Jeongyeon uttered. 

"They wanna know how we are doing. They said they are coming over for a check-up." 

"When?" 

"Tomorrow." 

Just like what Lisa had said, the trio had come over the next day bringing over a bunch of medical stuff inside of Mina's house. Mina also called Chaeyoung, Sana and Dahyun to come over as well since they were also caught up in the explosion the last time. They were just done with the check-up. Everyone was healthy and there were no complications whatsoever. 

"We umm… forgot to tell you this before we turned the machine on." Jihyo began. All of them were crowding over the three of them listening intently to what they were saying. "Cause we had no idea that all of us would be knocked unconscious right after." 

"I'm sure Jisoo and Lisa knew about this." Nayeon clicked her tongue before Tzuyu continued, "There's a side effect of turning on that machine." 

"The side effect is that you might get superpowers." Jihyo said bluntly earning a chuckle from the rest of them except Nayeon and Tzuyu who remained serious with Jihyo. 

"Wait, it was real?" Jisoo uttered as she saw the trio didn't even chuckled. 

"Yes and you might have superpowers that you didn't know about." 

"That particle accelerator machine is practically a big defibrillator machine. That massive energy wave is what was jumpstarting your hearts." Jihyo gestured to Jisoo and Lisa. "But in that wave, there are also some elements in there that were responsible for rewriting your DNA. Allowing you to have superpowers."

All of them just glanced at each other before Tzuyu continued, "Remember when we were hauling them out that night?" She looked directly at Jeongyeon who nodded as a response. 

"I carried two people on my shoulders at once, right?" She asked again and Jeongyeon nodded her head again. 

"You have super strength." Mina deduced and all eyes were on her. 

"Bingo. That's why I was able to carry two people at once. I told Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie the next few days and we finally realised that I have powers."

"Actually she only told us after we saw her break a metal bench that was plastered permanently on the floor accidentally." Nayeon added and lifted her hands to quote the word 'accidentally' as Tzuyu pursed her lips and shrugged. 

"You two didn't have powers?" Lisa asked as she pointed at Nayeon and Jihyo. 

"My powers just manifested yesterday. I have x-ray vision. I can see through anything." Jihyo answered.