God Doctor

(A/N : Early and double update for this week cause it is Jeongyeon's birthday! Happy Birthday Jeong. I love you so much. 😘 I wish that I could meet you someday in real life and not just in my dreams.🐧)

Would you look at this squishy baby? My heart just melted even more. ☺️

Lisa and Chaeyoung was still chatting in the car happily waiting for Jisoo and Jennie to return when Lisa suddenly received a call from Jennie

"Isn't it quite fast to pick them up already? It's not even 9:30 pm yet."

"I don't know. Jennie unnie just called; telling me to come to the exact place that she had sent."

As they approached closer to the place, Lisa's hand fumbled to open the drawer on the passenger side. 

"What are you looking for?" 

"Hand me the portable emergency lights."

"Why would you need that? Won't we alert them?" 

"Yes and that is exactly what unnie instructed me to do. She doesn't say why. She just told me to do it. Hurry up, hand it over. We're almost there."

Chaeyoung opened the drawer and handed the portable emergency lights to Lisa. She was still confused but didn't want to ask any further. 

The siren blared loudly as they entered the port area and the duo noticed that a few cars was leaving in a hurry upon their arrival. Lisa parked the car somewhere near the warehouse as it was the closest point to the location that Jennie had sent. She got out of the car and was suddenly startled when she saw a figure was dragging someone towards them. 

"Lisa yah. Stop standing there and help me." Jennie shouted. She was panting hard. Jisoo had fainted a while ago and her body was really heavy for her to lift by herself so she had dragged Jisoo by her shoulders. 

"Oh sorry unnie. I thought you were someone else." Lisa said whilst jogging lightly towards her. "Who are you dragging? Where's Jisoo unnie?" 

Jennie didn't even bother answering Lisa's question because as soon as Lisa was close enough to her, she saw Lisa's face scrunched in horror. 

"JISOO UNNIE!!" Lisa screamed. Her hands immediately went to lift up Jisoo's legs. 

"I'll explain later. She needs help." 

Lisa nodded in agreement and they both hurriedly walked to the car. 

"So how wa-" Chaeyoung opened her mouth to speak but was instantly silenced when she saw them carrying Jisoo's body into the backseat of the car. 

"Where should we go?" Lisa said as she started the engine. 

"We can't go to a hospital. It's an injury from a bullet wound so the hospital would need to report it to the authority which will initiate an investigation." Jennie spoke.