Announcement!

Hi. I'm sorry about the delay. I needed to make an announcement.

I want to tell you guys that I would be on hiatus on wattpad for a while until Ryujin's upcoming birthday. I needed some break from uploading cause of the Covid-19 issues right now.

I felt immensely overwhelmed with the whole work from home thingy. I had to bring my work home and now my room is a big mess. Work from home is not fun given the circumstances but what could I do 🤷🏻‍♀ I'm just an employee. I had to follow my boss's orders and we have to get the work moving. Don't get me wrong though. I like my work. It's just this work from home thing that I don't like. Although, luckily I have been able to adjust myself to adapt these past few days. Here's hoping that I could survive these work from home situation for the next two weeks.

So because of that, I won't be updating any new chapters at least until Ryujin's birthday come up. I needed to sort myself through this mess first.

I'm really sorry and I hate to dissapoint but my mind is just not in the correct head space for now. Forgive me if I dissapoints you. Please, please everybody be careful and always be mindful of your health. Take care of yourself.

-------------------

I am well aware of how late I am but I still want to wish. So, happy birthday Lalisa. Thank you for being our pride.

#.327WishesForLalisa
#.LalisaManobanDay
#.우리의_별_리사_생일축하해
#BrightestStarLisaDay

우리의_별_리사_생일축하해 #BrightestStarLisaDay

And not to forget happy birthday to Irene as well

And not to forget happy birthday to Irene as well. Our Baechu is already 29 years old and still looks flawless as if she was 19 years old.

-----------------

One last thing, I don't know what has gotten into me but I had launched a meme fan account on Instagram. Seriously, these quarantine thingy is starting to make me go a little bit delirious. Anyway, if you want to follow, the account is called @jeongryuoncrack

That's all from me. Stay home and stay safe. 😘

 😘