T W E N T Y

Linus and Draco was glaring at each other. Their looks could a start a war and y/n don't know how to stop these boys from glaring at each other. Draco's eyes was set on this boy named Linus. He wished that his eyes could shoot someone with fire. On the other hand, Linus was also thinking the same thing.

Y/n had finally thought an idea to let these boys settle down but before she could use any of her ideas. Draco spoke, "Alarie, what are you looking at?"

"Your ugly face, Malfoy," Linus spat.

Linus remembered on what y/n had told her. He treat y/n like his little sister and knowing that this boy had the audacity to ignore her about everything what happened, made him angry.

The last time someone ignored y/n and suddenly left her, it didn't end up well. Y/n was left in shock, thinking it was her fault. But this time, Linus was sure that it won't happen again.

Not this time.

"I'm glad that you're observing my face. Next time, take a camera with you," Draco proudly said, pretending that he didn't heard the word 'ugly'.

"You're such a narcissistic git,"

"And you're the stuck up boy, who like to ride his father's wealth, " said Draco. With those words it triggered Linus very hard. He knew that he had to punch him until Draco never see the daylight. It angered him so much to hear those words again and again. He stepped forward; about to land his fist on Draco's face.

"At least, I'm not a mama's boy,"

Y/n stopped Linus before anyone else could see how reckless this situation was.

"Linus, my boy! We have to go now," His father, Ajax Alarie spoke to his son.

"Do we have to?" His tone changed, his usual soft formal voice turned into a very angry one.

"Yes and don't you worry I've already inform the Guildfords," Ajax reassuringly said to his son. His father thanked and bid goodbye to y/n and Linus said his goodbye and told her to owl him when Draco started to being a narcissistic boy he was. And with that, they apparated. Y/n and Draco was now left alone.

"Seriously? Even my best friend, you started being not nice to him?"

"Best friend? And you call that Potter too? Best friend? Ha!" Draco laughed and laughed, and it made y/n annoyed as hell.

"You know what? I'll talk to you when stop being an asshole. Oh wait, since when did you stop being one?" y/n smirked, mocking Draco's infamous smirk.

"Everyone in here is an asshole, darling. Including you," He whispered right through her ear.

As she was about came up with a comeback, her mum called her. She was happy that her mother called her because if not, then the both of them would start a war before anyone could say 'quidditch'.

"You called me mum?" asked y/n.

"Ah yes. I've seen that you and Draco were having a lovely talk-" Her mum pointed at Draco, which he saw it and waved them hello and gave his charming smile.

Hypocrite.

"-Don't you think that it would be rude for the guest to not tour him around the manor?"

"Why is that? I'm pretty sure that his thick head would know where to go," Y/n rolled her eyes. The last thing she wanted is her and Draco strolling around the manor. Her mum heard the annoyance of y/n, she faced right in front of her and gave her a serious look.

"Okay fine, but you owe me a gift after this,"

"I gave you a life in this world, is that not enough for you?" Her mum scoffed and called Draco over.