E I G H T Y - F I V E : Letter

the fourth letter

Dear Draco,

I have no memory of what we did in fifth year because I wasn't there, remember? My stubbornness led me back to my old school. Beauxbatons wasn't even that good. The only person I talked to is my good old friend, Linus Alarie. Still remember him? I guess you already forgot about him.

Fifth year was lonely without you. To keep myself out from the blur, I tried to occupy myself with books, talking to Linus and writing poems about you.

That year taught me how lonely it is without you. I can't imagine a world without your smile and laughter, Draco. The world is brighter with you in it.

And it is still bright as the sun because I'm with you. I'm with you in every steps that you take. I'm with you until the very end, Draco. I will never leave you because we promised to each other and I won't break that.

One last question before this letter ends. Did you kept the thimble I gave you? Have you figured it out what I was referring to?

We will watch the sunrise together soon,

Y/N GUILDFORD.

-

Draco patted his pocket to find what he was looking for. As soon as Draco already found it, his lip curled upward, remembering the day he received the thimble from her. Until now, he did not know what y/n was talking about. It made him wonder why she gave him a thimble.

"Soon, I will found out what this is all about," said Draco, smiling as he looked at the thimble on his palm.