E I G H T Y - T W O : Letter

the first letter

Dear Draco,

By the time you read this letter, I'm gone. If you're asking yourself if I'm mad at you, the answer is no. I'm disappointed. I know that you wanted me to be safe— and it warms my heart to know that you're concerned about me, but do you even know what I wanted?

I want us to be free. I can't ran away now, not when everyone is fighting and we're just here, staying here in our safe sanctuary. If we lose the war, we will never be safe. That's why I have to fight. I know how much you wanted to be free from all of this, and I'm doing this for you. Please understand me, Draco.

Don't worry about loosing me, I will always come back for you. I'm like the shells hidden beneath the soft sand and when you try to throw it to the ocean, the waves will pull me back to you. It will always be you, Draco. Always.

In everything I do, every fight, every plan and every breath— it's because of you. Yes, you. You made me feel like I'm on top of the mountain even though we're just standing on the bench. We shared wonderful memories together and I will cherish that forever because I love you.

I want you to do the right thing, Draco. I know that you still regret what you did back in the tower, but it's not too late to fix everything. I know you can do it. They will accept you, Draco.

Fight for everyone, Draco. If not for them, then fight for me.

Fighting by your side,

Y/N GUILDFORD.

P. S

I have written seven letters for you. Seven letters. Why? Seven is a lucky number, and writing seven letters for you is to show how lucky I am to have you.

P. P. S

It's underneath the bed.