F I N A L - E P I L O G U E

Hermione was back to Hogwarts, dealing with the fundraiser. Neville sat across her, confirming letters after letters. And other volunteers were making a leaflets.

A knock was heard on the door, causing them to stop from whatever they're doing.

"Ah, Longbottom. You're here," said Draco.

"McGonagall told us that we would expect you to be here," he replied. "Come in." he then gestured Draco to step inside the office.

As soon as he stepped into the office, envelopes were scattered at the long table. A chart was shown at the end of the table.

"This is how you deal with your fundraiser?" scoffed Draco. "It's like a hurricane destroyed the place." he started to point out the place.

"Are you here to judge the workplace?" asked Hermione, arching her right brow. Draco shook his head no. "Good. You can start with Neville. He'll help you."

Neville led to his table, gesturing the letters before him. "So, this letters came from the kids. They sent out wishlist what they wanted for the school year—" he explained and then he pointed out the other pile. "—and this is the letter from other non-profit organizations to support our event and spread out the word. Now, what we're going to do is that I'll be writing back to the kids and you're at the other pile. You must do a background check with every letter from the non-profit organization. After that, just give it to Hermione. She'll handle it."

Draco laid his finger on his chin, putting up an impressive yet bored look.

"That's all she's going to do?" asked Draco, pointing out Hermione.

"I am handling the event, Malfoy. Plus, I have a meeting later with our sponsor. Now, zip it and do your work."

Neville let out a chuckle and patted Draco's back. Soon, two of them began checking the envelope. Whilst the other volunteers were busy designing and making a new batch of leaflets.

Hermione talked with the other event organizers, making it sure that everything will be perfect. Neville enjoyed reading the letters out loud.

"So, a kid wrote that she is thankful for all this. She just wrote that she hopes that kids will receive what they wrote in their letters," said Neville, showing the violet letter to them.

Out of curiosity, Draco asked, "So the kids— are they orphans?"

"Most of them," answered Hermione, facing them. "But there are others who came from low-income families. During the war, a lot of families lost their jobs, making it difficult for them to find a stable income for their families. Now, after the war, it is still difficult because tons of companies in the wizarding world gone downhill. And that is why-"

"Hogwarts will held a fundraiser marathon for them, I know," continued Draco.

Hermione rolled her eyes and checked her clipboard again. Draco got back to his work. He picked up the closest envelope to him.

He'd rather do Hermione's work than checking out the letter from other non-profit organizations.

Two hundreds fifty-five letters later, Draco lazily picked up the last letter, reading it and observing the handwriting. Draco shrugged it off and did a background check on the letter using with advanced magic.

After receiving the information about the last letter, he put it all out on the notebook that he was supposed to give it to Hermione. He read it, only to notice a familiar signature and handwriting.

The job was done and everyone left. Draco, on the other hand, took the last letter.

Meanwhile, Neville was picked up by his wife and Hermione got back to her place. She went to her room, taking a rest. After an hour or so, she went downstairs. She sees Ron, her husband, just got back home from work.