E I G H T Y - S E V E N : Letter

He looked at the back of the parchment to see if there's any words from her. When he realised that her fifth letter was short, he decided to continue his reading.

He sipped his tea and read the first paragraph.

the sixth letter (last)

Dear Draco,

Congratulations! You're almost done with the letter. This will be the last letter you're going to read because the seventh letter will be a surprise! Exciting, isn't it? Moving on, I have fun writing these letters because I have to recall our moments we shared together. From third up to sixth year even though during those last two years we weren't in the same school, I still had fun spending my time with you back in Hogwarts.

I wish I could relive in those moments and made time longer just to be with you. Please don't get mad that I left again, but don't worry, everything will be over soon and two of us will be reuniting again.

We promised each other an after and we will turn that promise into a reality. Remember all the words I told you, okay? You have a choice, Draco. We all have one. One last thing, I want to tell you how much I love you.

Writing the first chapter with you,

Y/N GUILDFORD.

-

Draco was tempted to take a peek from the seventh letter, but he contained himself and will wait for y/n to return.

He hissed as he felt a burning sensation from his arm. The dark lord was calling his followers again. Draco tried soothing out the pain, but it was no use.

"I guess I have to go back," he sighed and apparated right away, leaving the cottage cold and lonely.