𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"FINE, YOU WANT TO TALK?!"

So...

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU"

... You're probably wondering how we got here...

"IM MAD AT YOU!"

... And I suppose it's my job to tell you...

"WHAT? WHY? "

... It all started the day after Hyuck went silent...

"I don't know"

... The day he started shutting everyone out...

"what do you mean?"

... The day he once again dreamed of being...

"I'm mad at you and It's not you're fault"

... weightless.

November 18th, 2019

Mark expected Hyuck to get better overnight. But instead, the next morning he woke up to find that Hyuck wasn't there and had left a note on his door.

'𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚'

Mark sighed as he scrumpled up the pink sticky note before putting it in the bin. He had a quick shower before throwing on some clothes and leaving the house, hoping he would get the chance to speak to Hyuck at some point today. Hoping he was feeling better as well.

But as the day went on, Mark only saw Hyuck from afar. The younger didn't even sit with the group at lunch which concerned all of the boys. Jaemin agreed to talk to him at some point.

×××

November 23rd, 2019

It had been five whole days since that day at school. Hyuck and Mark hadn't spoken a word to each other. Even at Chenle's birthday party last night, Hyuck would avoid being in the same room as Mark as much as possible.

Today, Mark and Jeno were hanging out. They decided to go to the mall and catch a movie.

The whole time Mark spoke about Hyuck. About how worried he was, or how annoyed he was. His emotions towards the situation were always changing because who could be mad at that ball of sunshine for any longer than ten minutes.