𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝...
_

_________

☀️

Hyuck walked quickly, backpack hung over his shoulder as he made his way down the street.

The rain was pouring and you could see your reflection in the cobbled floors that had puddles dotted about within them.

Now, Hyuck wasn't heading anywhere specific. He was just trying to get away from Ten who had just entered the comic book store he was in.

He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going until he heard the splash of a puddle in front of him. As he looked up he noticed two boys sat on the floor.

One was slightly taller than the other, wearing a grey hoodie that was pulled over his head. He looked weirdly familiar but Hyuck just brushed it off. He couldn't quite make out anything of the younger accept the red jacket that was covering their top half.

After making sure he didn't walk into either of the boys who were now apologising to each other, Hyuck continued his way down the street, trying his best to make sure he didn't walk into anyone.

🦁

After bumping into that boy and apologising, he continued his way down the street. Remembering where it was he was heading to.

He made his way through the woods. Climbing over tree trunks that had blown down in the wind. Avoiding the massive muddy patches that were dotted around ready to suck you in whole.

As he emerged from the trees he was met by the road that leads into the city. He looked back one more time, thinking over his decision before continuing his way down the road.

When he arrived at the Old Bridge, he stood close to the wall that ran down either side of the structure, looking down at the strong rapids that could kill anyone. That was the plan mind. To be killed.

He slowly climbed onto the brick wall, being careful not to lose his balance. Not yet. The timing had to be his choice.

He continued to stare down at the waters crashing into the rocks and swerving around the bend. Getting stuck in there would mean never coming back.